The Offical James Cordon is a hateful c*** Thread

Started by thebigfella, June 10, 2010, 02:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 10, 2010, 10:16:38 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 10, 2010, 09:50:49 PM
Have you met them both many times pints?
no, why?
No reason, it just sounded like you knew both of them from your post, like how else would you know they were both pricks?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 10, 2010, 10:30:59 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 10, 2010, 10:16:38 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 10, 2010, 09:50:49 PM
Have you met them both many times pints?
no, why?
No reason, it just sounded like you knew both of them from your post, like how else would you know they were both pricks?
By the way the act, particularly in the incident we're talking about.

Now you tell me, there's several other  people here saying similar things to me, why did you feel the need to single me out?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Master Yoda

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

mountainboii

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 10, 2010, 09:31:35 PM
Quote from: screenexile on June 10, 2010, 08:38:36 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if the Stewart & Corden thing was staged. . . Stewart is more than game for a laugh if Extra's is anything to go by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

The Extra's thing is hilarious. . . the Corden thing not so much!

That's what I was thinking watching it on youtube, it looks staged.

either way, two pricks.

If it was staged, what did Patrick Stewart get out of it? He just made a tit out of himself. Can't see why he'd have been up for that.

delboy

Cordon is about as funny as a brain tumor, an element of the emperors new clothes with him, the TV bods stick him on the telly because he's supposed to be funny, word obviously hasn't got back to them yet that he isn't.
i quite like gavin and stacey but the show would be a lot better without the annoying two characters corden and horne play, rob brydon is the best thing in it and some of the other characters are good, pity those two unfunny ball bags drag it down a bit with their performances.

thebigfella

Quote from: delboy on June 11, 2010, 12:11:16 PM
Cordon is about as funny as a brain tumor, an element of the emperors new clothes with him, the TV bods stick him on the telly because he's supposed to be funny, word obviously hasn't got back to them yet that he isn't.
i quite like gavin and stacey but the show would be a lot better without the annoying two characters corden and horne play, rob brydon is the best thing in it and some of the other characters are good, pity those two unfunny ball bags drag it down a bit with their performances.

Gavin and Stacy is funny because the actors in it play themselves essentially (except Cordon) and I'd say Brydon and co are given quite a bit of creative freedom. While he is credited as co-writting it, I get the impression lots of the ideas come from Ruth Jones due to the way both come across in interviews and the fact anything he has done without her is shite.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

theskull1

I can only assume irish folk hate him because he's your stereotypical english soccer loving down the pub bish bosh bash cheeky charlie. The english love him for the same reason. He grates on my soul
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

johnneycool

Quote from: theskull1 on June 11, 2010, 03:35:51 PM
I can only assume irish folk hate him because he's your stereotypical english soccer loving down the pub bish bosh bash cheeky charlie. The english love him for the same reason. He grates on my soul

That must be why I hate that other baldy 'pub landlord' type funnyman, Al or Alf something or other.

Pure horse pish peddled to the sun readership type lardy arse.

Geoff Tipps

Don't like him cos he's not funny. Simple as that!

theskull1

In our opinion...but one persons funny is another persons not funny. Its the why I was commenting on.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Schkite

Nothing to do with him being a big England fan, he's just an unfunny eejit who for some reason seems to be flavour of the month and is getting shows all over the place, and licks the holes of the English sportspeople he's working with. Did ye see that ad he did with Rooney about goal celebrations? Cringeworthy to say the least.

Patrick Stewart didn't come off well in that clip but Corden isn't much better, if he was that quick-witted he'd have beaten Stewart in the slagging match but instead he stood there mumbling, got his belly out(original) and called for a taxi(very original ::)).

muppet

I really hate TV executives who confuse cringe with comedy. They are not the same thing and in the worst cases are polar opposites.
MWWSI 2017