The Offical James Cordon is a hateful c*** Thread

Started by thebigfella, June 10, 2010, 02:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Have to agree on the Al Murray thing alright...he is not funny
You'll Never Walk Alone.

paco

Kym Marsh was looking unreal as well. Chilesy would have been happy enough at that stage I'd say!

ziggysego

Er...Al Murray isn't an English hooligan. He's a Scottish comedian, that takes on the charcyer of a little Englander publican.

That said, the act has grown old now and is no longer funny.
Testing Accessibility

Banana Man

Kym Marsh was unreal and Kirsty Gallagher was looking her usual fit self

Ludraman

Quote from: Banana Man on June 10, 2010, 04:54:20 PM
Right enough, that Al Murray deserves 5, how the f**k is that p***k funny???

All I think when I see him is Combat 18, England soccer hooligan.

He was in the halftime 'panel' with Louise Redknapp, Big Sam and O'Leary  ??? I'm sure Adrian Childs is glad he made the move to ITV now  ::)

Btw Louise was looking hot as f*ck

What was Louise doin on a football panel? Dats ridiculous  like having Dunphy Giles and Sile Seoigheh.

Catch the high ball

Thon "In a league of their own" show on Sky 1 he did wasn't half bad mainly because Georgie Thompson was on it. ;D
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Maiden1

Quote from: ziggysego on June 10, 2010, 05:01:37 PM
Er...Al Murray isn't an English hooligan. He's a Scottish comedian, that takes on the charcyer of a little Englander publican.

That said, the act has grown old now and is no longer funny.

He's English according to wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Murray

Murray was born in Stewkley, Buckinghamshire, the son of Lieutenant Colonel Ingram Bernard Hay Murray and his wife Juliet Anne Thackeray

Was he ever funny?  Is he using satire to highlight the racism of the 'typical English landlord' or is using satire to have racist BNP type opinions and hide it behind satire?

If it's the former it's gone well over my head (which wouldn't be the first time).
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Schkite

Can't stand Corden myself, used to be a bit funny(in small doses) but overdoing it now, probably because he seems to be everywhere! That "League of their Own" show is funny despite him imo, not because of him. He's forever licking Freddie Flintoff's arse(similar to Beckhams), and comes across as a bit of a cocky pr*ck. Flintoff and Bishop are the only reasons it's worth watching, and Georgie of course!

Ludraman

Is dis the fella dat was in a bath with David Beckham. what was dat about. The other Beckham maybe but David!!!!! I dont watch stuff like dat.

DirtyDozen12

Xander for the Horne & Cordon sketch show:

"I Don't know if it Wednesday or fcukin Christmas"

Outstanding  :D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

screenexile

It wouldn't surprise me if the Stewart & Corden thing was staged. . . Stewart is more than game for a laugh if Extra's is anything to go by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

The Extra's thing is hilarious. . . the Corden thing not so much!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: screenexile on June 10, 2010, 08:38:36 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if the Stewart & Corden thing was staged. . . Stewart is more than game for a laugh if Extra's is anything to go by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

The Extra's thing is hilarious. . . the Corden thing not so much!

That's what I was thinking watching it on youtube, it looks staged.

either way, two pricks.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?