The Offical James Cordon is a hateful c*** Thread

Started by thebigfella, June 10, 2010, 02:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

I think he's going through a bit of the Ricky Gervis syndrome, a excellent comedy writer and actor that everyone expects to be funny on the spot all the time re. gervis at live aid, couldn't even hold the crowd for a few minutes. But i do agree the  Brits know how to flog the shite out of something that is popular at any given time, although the lad is probably thinking of eating making hay while the sun shines

Maiden1

Seen that clip of Corden and Patrick Stewart yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNvyn0mBXY

It was quite funny.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

BennyHarp

Quote from: eggy bread on June 10, 2010, 02:34:46 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on June 10, 2010, 02:29:28 PM
Quote from: J OGorman on June 10, 2010, 02:15:09 PM
i think the big hooer is funny..sketch at the BBC Sports Awards was excellent

That whole "Smithy" thing - it was about as funny as a dose of the shites...  Can't abide the fooker

It's essentially I'm a fat b**tard, like how the f**k could I train anybody!! Why the English and the English celebs love him is anyones guess!!

At last people of the same mind as me - i cant stand the fat b*llocks! He is a professional fat person!
That was never a square ball!!

ziggysego

Quote from: AFS on June 10, 2010, 02:56:25 PM
Whatever about Cordon, Patrick Stewart made an awful cnut of himself the other night.

Cordon is getting slated for that, whereas from I can see, it was Stewart that was acting the maggot.

That said, I can't stand Cordon. He's as funny as having a dose of the shits, during hayfever season.

Sickens me to know that he's on Doctor Who this Saturday.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on June 10, 2010, 04:09:57 PM
Whatever about Cordon, Patrick Stewart made an awful cnut of himself the other night.

Cordon is getting slated for that, whereas from I can see, it was Stewart that was acting the maggot.

That said, I can't stand Cordon. He's as funny as having a dose of the shits, during hayfever season.

Why would having the shits during hay fever season be any worse?
I don't suffer from hay fever,though I did have the shits once............
You'll Never Walk Alone.

eggy bread

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 10, 2010, 04:17:13 PM

Well done that's the type of pure shit humour we have all been trying to highlight.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 10, 2010, 04:17:13 PM

If you sneeze whilst having a dose, accidents may happen.
Testing Accessibility

Banana Man

Fair enough Cordon is annoying but I thought Stewart came across as the typical condescending British Aristocrat - it was car crash TV stuff though

I've watched the cip a few times and my toes curl at the cringeworthiness of it all, 2 annoying pricks

It was probably the worst slanging match ever, with unnecessary pauses and neither of them fit to deliver a killer blow!

Maguire01

I just watched the clip. Patrick Stewart is the one who made an ass of himself there.

eggy bread

Car crash stuff alright - both are pure dicks - love this comment on the clip.  :D

rocketmunkey1
1 minute ago Its David Beckam and Jenson Button and their back problems I feel sorry for, having to carry around that fame piggy back riding fat f**k around all the time Oi Corden theres a reason their PA's keep answering their mobile's when you ring

paco

Did anyone watch that England charity match the other night? Dermot O'Leary was laughing at everything Corden said, he had him in stitches every time. Jesus it was cringeworthy.

eggy bread

Quote from: paco on June 10, 2010, 04:40:10 PM
Did anyone watch that England charity match the other night? Dermot O'Leary was laughing at everything Corden said, he had him in stitches every time. Jesus it was cringeworthy.

He also laughed at that other fat p***k the pub landlord, another one as funny as a hole in the head!

paco

Quote from: eggy bread on June 10, 2010, 04:41:07 PM

He also laughed at that other fat p***k the pub landlord, another one as funny as a hole in the head!

Aye, that Al Murray ****, he's hard work to listen to. I think if he watched back over some of his stuff he might seek a new profession. Talk about car crash TV.

J OGorman

Quote from: eggy bread on June 10, 2010, 04:41:07 PM

you some anger and hate in ye lad..let it go

Banana Man

Right enough, that Al Murray deserves 5, how the fu*k is that p***k funny???

All I think when I see him is Combat 18, England soccer hooligan.

He was in the halftime 'panel' with Louise Redknapp, Big Sam and O'Leary  ??? I'm sure Adrian Childs is glad he made the move to ITV now  ::)

Btw Louise was looking hot as f*ck