mccrea the younger

Started by tyroneman, October 02, 2009, 12:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

And i thought we had moved on, even just a little

tyroneman

Called the pope the antichrist, gave off about the proposed visit saying neither catholics or protestants wanted him here and as ni is protestant majority anyway any visit should be cancelled. The usual reasoned, informed, inclusive, attitude you would expect. And people vote for him. Daddys proud no doubt, prob working on a protest song as we speak

Cúig huaire

He should apply for a grant from Stormont.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Master Yoda

A friend of mine went to Magherafelt Tech with this clown, he maintains McCreas cub is the most stupid person he has ever come across in his life and this friend lives in Ballinderry so thats some statement.  ;)
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

EC Unique

Remember hearing one time that one of McCrea's cubs got a young Catholic lady in a bit of trouble!! Any truth in it?

orangeman

Quote from: Cúig huaire on October 02, 2009, 12:11:09 PM
He should apply for a grant from Stormont.

Is already in receipt of same.

redhugh

What would you expect from a pig but a grunt.

passedit

Are there many second generation nationalist politicians. Seems to be a big thing with Unionists/free staters.

Had the misfortune of sharing a lecture hall with Roy Beggs Jr back in the day. Now there was one thick cnut.
Don't Panic

dec

From his website.

http://ianmccrea.com/sec07/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=372&Itemid=45

'NO POPE HERE!' SAYS McCREA

25 September 2009

DUP Mid Ulster MLA Ian McCrea has responded to speculation that the Pope of Rome may visit Northern Ireland next January.

Mr McCrea said:

"I am opposed to any possibility of a visit to Northern Ireland by the Pope of Rome and I believe a visit from the Pope should be vigorously opposed for a number of reasons, first of all the majority of people in Northern Ireland are Protestant and belong to denominations that hold to the belief that the Pope is the Antichrist and by his titles and claims he blasphemes Almighty God.

A visit from the Pope should also be opposed as many Roman Catholic people feel that the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic church have been complicit in abuse cases over many years and in light of the recent inquiry into child abuse in Roman Catholic institutions, such a visit would be very insensitive not only on the part of  the Prime Minister and the Secretary of State who arrogantly issued an invitation for a Papal visit to Northern Ireland, but also on the part of the Pope himself.

I have been made aware, that should there be a visit from the Pope to Northern Ireland it will face the vent of Protestant opposition and therefore I believe that it would be detrimental to community relations and, on those grounds alone, I would urge the Pope of Rome not to come to Northern Ireland."

tyrone86

Quote from: dec on October 02, 2009, 03:54:29 PM
From his website.

http://ianmccrea.com/sec07/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=372&Itemid=45

25 September 2009

DUP Mid Ulster MLA Ian McCrea has responded to speculation that the Pope of Rome may visit Northern Ireland next January.

Mr McCrea said:

"I am opposed to any possibility of a visit to Northern Ireland by the Pope of Rome and I believe a visit from the Pope should be vigorously opposed for a number of reasons, first of all the majority of people in Northern Ireland are Protestant and belong to denominations that hold to the belief that the Pope is the Antichrist and by his titles and claims he blasphemes Almighty God.

A visit from the Pope should also be opposed as many Roman Catholic people feel that the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic church have been complicit in abuse cases over many years and in light of the recent inquiry into child abuse in Roman Catholic institutions, such a visit would be very insensitive not only on the part of  the Prime Minister and the Secretary of State who arrogantly issued an invitation for a Papal visit to Northern Ireland, but also on the part of the Pope himself.

I have been made aware, that should there be a visit from the Pope to Northern Ireland it will face the vent of Protestant opposition and therefore I believe that it would be detrimental to community relations and, on those grounds alone, I would urge the Pope of Rome not to come to Northern Ireland."

Someone should inform McCrea that it's only the Bishop of Rome and not the 'Pope of Rome' that may be visiting. Perhaps that will placate him.

stew

The is no placating monkeys like this, he is a hater, an absolute moron and the fact that people vote for arseholes like this tells you more about them than they do him.

Is every Pope the Anti Christ then?

I thought there was only supposed to be three. Napoleon, Hitler and AN Other.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tyrone86

Quote from: stew on October 02, 2009, 05:25:41 PM
The is no placating monkeys like this, he is a hater, an absolute moron and the fact that people vote for arseholes like this tells you more about them than they do him.

Is every Pope the Anti Christ then?

I thought there was only supposed to be three. Napoleon, Hitler and AN Other.

This McCrea lad is stupid enough not to realise that the Bishop of Rome is the pope. It's worth a try  :D

fitzroyalty

Tony Baloney

The eejits that support these clowns are the real scary proposition.

Midman

Pig, Grunt, no real surpise there ;D