Started by ardmhachaabu, April 23, 2010, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangurban

Does that make it right, or moral

johnneycool

Quote from: Zapatista on April 27, 2010, 01:01:05 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on April 26, 2010, 11:15:53 PM
Quote from: Orior on April 26, 2010, 10:04:48 PM
I just had Alex Maskey at my doorstep canvasing. Its a pity Alex is not running himself as he is a very intelligent and articulate man.

Agree, but the men in grey suits told him he wasn' t standing !!

He wasn't standig in north Belfast.

Isn't Alex south Belfast or is that just for the assembly?

glens abu

Quote from: johnneycool on April 27, 2010, 09:22:05 AM
Quote from: Zapatista on April 27, 2010, 01:01:05 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on April 26, 2010, 11:15:53 PM
Quote from: Orior on April 26, 2010, 10:04:48 PM
I just had Alex Maskey at my doorstep canvasing. Its a pity Alex is not running himself as he is a very intelligent and articulate man.

Agree, but the men in grey suits told him he wasn' t standing !!

He wasn't standig in north Belfast.

Isn't Alex south Belfast or is that just for the assembly?

South BelfastMLA but over working for Gerry Kelly in the North of the city

Zapatista

Quote from: Pangurban on April 27, 2010, 02:01:58 AM
Does that make it right, or moral

Nah, it was wrong then too.

Main Street

Why is this tread the focus of debate about the upcoming elections? It looks like Sinn Fein are more into SDLP bashing than focusing on their own policies.

glens abu

Quote from: Main Street on April 27, 2010, 12:25:53 PM
Why is this tread the focus of debate about the upcoming elections? It looks like Sinn Fein are more into SDLP bashing than focusing on their own policies.

How do you work that out?

Gaffer

Agree totally. You dont see them bashing their good mates......... the unionists.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Main Street

Quote from: glens abu on April 27, 2010, 12:39:31 PM

I read the thread.

glens abu

Quote from: Main Street on April 27, 2010, 12:49:41 PM
Quote from: glens abu on April 27, 2010, 12:39:31 PM

I read the thread.

so do you really think all the people on here complaining about the SDLP are Sinn Fein members

Maguire01

Quote from: glens abu on April 27, 2010, 01:14:22 PM
so do you really think all the people on here complaining about the SDLP are Sinn Fein members
I think it's clear that a number of the main contributers are either SF members or staunch supporters. Some people clearly have an agenda.

glens abu

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 27, 2010, 01:57:18 PM
Quote from: glens abu on April 27, 2010, 01:14:22 PM
I think it's clear that a number of the main contributers are either SF members or staunch supporters. Some people clearly have an agenda.

Well as I told you before I am but would say more supporters than members,but I might be wrong.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Gaffer on April 27, 2010, 12:49:02 PM

Agree totally. You dont see them bashing their good mates......... the unionists.

I think the SDLP have proven by their attitude to Fermanagh/South Tyrone that they indeed are the true friends of unionism. I think the examples I outlined on page one of this thread would substantiate that argument further.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Maguire01

I have no problem being good mates with Unionists.

Nally Stand

Good lad. Me either. It doesnt mean I agree with the SDLP accommodating them at the cost of nationalist majority consitituents in Fermanagh/South Tyrone.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Zapatista

Quote from: Gaffer on April 27, 2010, 12:49:02 PM

There is an election on. SF and the SDLP are fighting for the same floating vote.