The betting thread!

Started by corn02, February 05, 2008, 10:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardtole

I fancy Louth 3/1, we beat them by 6 last week but the final score flattered us a bit. With 10 to go Louth were right in the mix.
I'm going to add down 11/10, Ireland in the rugby and I saw Carlow-2 tipped somewhere else to add into the mix. Approx 30/1.

downtown

Wexford away to silgo at 11/4 is worth a few pound! Don't no much about Wexford but Sligo were very bad last week. Worth a small bet

An Watcher

Thinking of doing a wee net on the league games this weekend.  Had a look last night.  Any tips?  Thinking Mayo, Carlow, Antrim, Armagh?

ONeill

I fancy Louth 3/1, we beat them by 6 last week but the final score flattered us a bit. With 10 to go Louth were right in the mix.
I'm going to add down 11/10, Ireland in the rugby and I saw Carlow-2 tipped somewhere else to add into the mix. Approx 30/1.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 08, 2008, 06:17:46 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 11, 2008, 10:15:19 PM
I wonder what are the odds on Man United winning nothing this season...

One down two to go!

It appears that Nostradamus returned to life for a brief spell in 2008.

Don Johnson

Antone thinking about doing a wee bet this week? Maybe on Mayo, Carlow, Antrim and Armagh?

ardtole

Quote from: ardtole on February 03, 2018, 08:30:01 AM
Just see Ireland are 4/9 away in Paris, knocked that on the head il just stick to the treble.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

LooseCannon

Offaly 41/10 v Limerick.
I don't bet, just look up the odds before matches.

RealSpiritof98

Armagh, Antrim Carlow juventus