Junior- Owen Roes
Quote from: Archie53 on August 22, 2017, 02:29:22 PM
Senior- Errigal
Inter- Moy
Junior- Owen Roes

Omagh
Augher
Tattyreagh
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

WT4E

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 22, 2017, 01:27:37 PM
Senior: Coalisland
Intermediate: A toss up
Junior: Derrytresk

Same could be said with Div 1. One from 6 or so could win it

HalfBack7

Senior - Dromore
Inter - Eglish
Junior - Owen Roes

Club boi

Senior- Coalisland

Inter- Dungannon

Junior- Owen Roes

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: clarshack on August 21, 2017, 09:48:34 PM
Quote from: HalfBack7 on August 21, 2017, 05:39:39 PM
Errigal and Coalisland into the league play offs, with a few teams still in the hunt to join them.
Greencastle relegated at the weekend. With both Strabane and Urney both going into the relegation play offs, will be some craic at that game.

In division 2 it's still tight at the top. Derrylaughan have a tricky away trip for their final game while Aghyaran should have enough to beat the Lough at home. Eglish also keeping the pressure on the top two.
At the other end of the table Eskra relegated at the weekend, big shock there considering it wasn't so long ago they won the Intermediate Championship and were playing Division 1 ball.
With Rock and Castlederg still to play eachother in the final game the loser will be in the play off, with most likely Cookstown as I can't see them getting anything off Eglish. Especially after the weekends poor performance.

In division 3 it looks to be all Owen Roes. Can't see them being caught at this stage. Expect them to do the double this year, so a lot of teams left fighting for second place and the automatic promotion spot.

Derrylaughan will beat Augher handily enough in the last game.

I suppose no-one is officially relegated until they are dumped out of the championship.

You may be forgetting Augher just down from 4 years playing Div1 football so I would agree they will find it a tricky game.  It may be based on the game Augher lost against Stewartstown a few weeks ago but Augher were missing 3 or 4 of their best players that day for various reasons including Aidy Cas who is now back so I wouldn't at all be surprised if they beat Derrylaughan in the final game of league in ramping up for a good shot at the championship
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on August 22, 2017, 04:27:31 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 21, 2017, 09:48:34 PM
Quote from: HalfBack7 on August 21, 2017, 05:39:39 PM
Errigal and Coalisland into the league play offs, with a few teams still in the hunt to join them.
Greencastle relegated at the weekend. With both Strabane and Urney both going into the relegation play offs, will be some craic at that game.

In division 2 it's still tight at the top. Derrylaughan have a tricky away trip for their final game while Aghyaran should have enough to beat the Lough at home. Eglish also keeping the pressure on the top two.
At the other end of the table Eskra relegated at the weekend, big shock there considering it wasn't so long ago they won the Intermediate Championship and were playing Division 1 ball.
With Rock and Castlederg still to play eachother in the final game the loser will be in the play off, with most likely Cookstown as I can't see them getting anything off Eglish. Especially after the weekends poor performance.

In division 3 it looks to be all Owen Roes. Can't see them being caught at this stage. Expect them to do the double this year, so a lot of teams left fighting for second place and the automatic promotion spot.

Derrylaughan will beat Augher handily enough in the last game.

I suppose no-one is officially relegated until they are dumped out of the championship.

You may be forgetting Augher just down from 4 years playing Div1 football so I would agree they will find it a tricky game.  It may be based on the game Augher lost against Stewartstown a few weeks ago but Augher were missing 3 or 4 of their best players that day for various reasons including Aidy Cas who is now back so I wouldn't at all be surprised if they beat Derrylaughan in the final game of league in ramping up for a good shot at the championship

Augher forwards are quality. What age is Kavanagh?

rrhf

Senior league coalisland
Senior championship errigal Ciaran
Intermediate league: aghyaran
Intermediate championship:!dungannon Clarkes
Junior championship derrytresk
Junior league Owen roes:

southtyronegael

darragh kavanagh is 23 i think. was on the tyrone u21 panel that won ai 2 years ago. sigerson cup winner this year too. serious forward in div 2 this year and is way ahead in scoring charts. 7 points from play at the weekend again.

blewuporstuffed

As good a club forward as there is about at the minute, probably just too small to make an impact at county level.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Club boi

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 22, 2017, 09:43:59 PM
As good a club forward as there is about at the minute, probably just too small to make an impact at county level.

Is he any smaller than Mark Bradley??

bogball88

Quote from: Club boi on August 23, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

Liable to up sticks and transfer to another county if Tyrone fall on tough times though

WT4E

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on August 21, 2017, 12:27:09 PM
Looks like Cookstown are bound to be in the play offs.

4 points against their neighbours  :o :o :o

What about Moortown? - Really screwing the Rocks with two suspicious results against Rock and Castlederg. Am I right in saying that its an ex Cookstown man (with an issue with Cookstown) in charge down at the battery?

Christmas Lights

Quote from: bogball88 on August 23, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

Liable to up sticks and transfer to another county if Tyrone fall on tough times though

Why would Mark Bradley move counties?

bogball88

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 23, 2017, 01:37:05 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on August 23, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

Why would Mark Bradley move counties?
Was on about the other forward