Syferus

Quote from: moysider on December 30, 2016, 12:12:40 AM
Quote from: Syferus on December 29, 2016, 11:54:33 PM
Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:28:12 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 29, 2016, 11:18:05 PM
Quote from: Syferus on December 29, 2016, 11:07:51 PM
Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:04:47 PM

Oh, dear.

A lot of bad vibes about. Coming on here any more  is like going into one of those pubs where you can't look sideways at anybody without trouble starting.

Ros will beat Mayo in July and Roch will leave in more ignominy than H&C did, Moy.

Would not doubt it! Mayo's focus is on August and trying to get there without showing to much!

If Mayo play Roscommon in July it will be in CF in Castlebar. If that happens Mayo will have had to beat Sligo first and then win in Salthill. In all fairness, what are the chances of Roscommon winning that.
As regards managers....... I believe that Rochford is on firmer ground than the Batman and Robin show in Ros. A poor league would upset a few customers, while a good league might leave them a bit overcooked for the championship.
If we get to July in Connacht I'd be fairly confident about the final.

McStay is the better manager, though. He won't be letting lads off of do TV shows.. expect the team to draw blood from the fancy lads..

There is nothing to suggest that McStay is the better manger. Lads being invited to do TV shows is not something McStay will have to concern himself with, lol. He will have a lot to concern him before July comes around though.

Imagine McStay breaking tis Mayo teamm at home. Imagine AOS devestated by losing at in their redemption game.. If Kevin don't s it he ends this run at an AI and even the most smypatrtc supporter can see a loss means ant notions of an AI is history. Kevin McStay and use doing that will haught them in them same way their misses on 1996 and 2016 will have the arrogance to finsh this generation of Mayo teams..

maigheo

Jasus Syferus ,did you break into your parents liquor cabinet.There can be no other explanation for the above ramblings

Rossfan

He hit a new low at 2.04 am alright. :o
However he's very frail these days with 2 of his 4 heroes gone from the team and the other 2 probably not going to be part of it.
All he's left now is the unproven (if you ignore 2016) McStay. .....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

moysider

That was great gas altogether! My sides are sore with the laughing.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Syferus on December 30, 2016, 02:04:10 AM
Quote from: moysider on December 30, 2016, 12:12:40 AM
Quote from: Syferus on December 29, 2016, 11:54:33 PM
Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:28:12 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 29, 2016, 11:18:05 PM
Quote from: Syferus on December 29, 2016, 11:07:51 PM
Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:04:47 PM

Oh, dear.

A lot of bad vibes about. Coming on here any more  is like going into one of those pubs where you can't look sideways at anybody without trouble starting.

Ros will beat Mayo in July and Roch will leave in more ignominy than H&C did, Moy.

Would not doubt it! Mayo's focus is on August and trying to get there without showing to much!

If Mayo play Roscommon in July it will be in CF in Castlebar. If that happens Mayo will have had to beat Sligo first and then win in Salthill. In all fairness, what are the chances of Roscommon winning that.
As regards managers....... I believe that Rochford is on firmer ground than the Batman and Robin show in Ros. A poor league would upset a few customers, while a good league might leave them a bit overcooked for the championship.
If we get to July in Connacht I'd be fairly confident about the final.

McStay is the better manager, though. He won't be letting lads off of do TV shows.. expect the team to draw blood from the fancy lads..

There is nothing to suggest that McStay is the better manger. Lads being invited to do TV shows is not something M ;DcStay will have to concern himself with, lol. He will have a lot to concern him before July comes around though.

Imagine McStay breaking tis Mayo teamm at home. Imagine AOS devestated by losing at in their redemption game.. If Kevin don't s it he ends this run at an AI and even the most smypatrtc supporter can see a loss means ant notions of an AI is history. Kevin McStay and use doing that will haught them in them same way their misses on 1996 and 2016 will have the arrogance to finsh this generation of Mayo teams..

WTF is this all about?? ;D ;D
I dunno if I can agree with you or not because I can't make head nor tail of it!
Sorta looks as if it's written in Pigeon English but can't be sure.

Really Syf, you should find something else to bitch about. This is doiing you no good and I can't see any evidence to suggest that anyone is taking you seriously.  When you sober today, just take a long, hard look in the mirror and you'll see a total eejit starring back at you.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Mayo Border

Could someone  check in on Syf. I dont think he was too well last night. Tell him come down anyways. I've the kettle on.

Syferus

I don't remember typing that last message at all  8)

sligoman2

Now that you've had a cup of tea syf would you mind translating ???😇😇😇😇😇
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

moysider

Quote from: Syferus on December 30, 2016, 03:04:39 PM

Typing while blacked out not recommended practice Sy.

Rossfan

Quote from: moysider on December 30, 2016, 08:57:03 PM
Some of us think he does that all the time :-[

Lar Naparka

I hate saying this but it made a helluva lot more sense than anything else you have written on the same subject to date. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

moysider

Quote from: Rossfan on December 30, 2016, 09:31:28 PM

That's harsh Ross. I reckon it's just most of the time.

Rossfan

Quote from: moysider on December 30, 2016, 10:40:14 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 30, 2016, 09:31:28 PM

That's harsh Ross. I reckon it's just most of the time.

;D

Mayo Border

Y'know Syf, it mightn't be a bad idea to boot up the laptop and delete your late night contributions just in case you might have, y'know, compromised yourself.  While you're at it,  you should delete the rest of the shite that you post about Mayo football

moysider

Quote from: Mayo Border on December 30, 2016, 11:51:43 PM
Y'know Syf, it mightn't be a bad idea to boot up the laptop and delete your late night contributions just in case you might have, y'know, compromised yourself.  While you're at it,  you should delete the rest of the shite that you post about Mayo football

Let him belt away. Not likely we'll forget those posts anytime soon. Priceless.