FBD 2024

Started by Farrandeelin, November 08, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moysider

Quote from: Syferus on December 29, 2016, 11:07:51 PM
Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:04:47 PM

Oh, dear.

A lot of bad vibes about. Coming on here any more  is like going into one of those pubs where you can't look sideways at anybody without trouble starting.

Ros will beat Mayo in July and Roch will leave in more ignominy than H&C did, Moy.

See! It's not even 2017 and already picking a fight.

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:13:46 PM

Oh, dear.

A lot of bad vibes about. Coming on here any more  is like going into one of those pubs where you can't look sideways at anybody without trouble starting.

Ros will beat Mayo in July and Roch will leave in more ignominy than H&C did, Moy.

See! It's not even 2017 and already picking a fight.

Would the GAA be any craic without rivalry?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: larryin89 on December 29, 2016, 10:53:58 PM
Harsh bomber and ridiculous to slate a county man after hes just announced his retirement .

Excellent for club , had some decent games for ros, at full throttle would of got on most county teams . Seemed to excel for club more so but in his defence poor roscommon teams the last ten years.

I'm not slating him, I'm just responding to hyperbole with reality.

From the Bunker

Oh, dear.

Would not doubt it! Mayo's focus is on August and trying to get there without showing to much!

Jinxy

Oh, dear.

A lot of lads with indigestion I think.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rossfan

FBD Final 2014 Ros lose to Lay thrum
FBD Final 2015 Galway lose to Ros
FBD Final 2916 Ros lose to Galway
2017. ...Ros to win to keep the sequence going.
Us and the Herrins really taking over this great competition.
So come on out a that Rhubarbs and try and upset the apple tart. ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

moysider

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 29, 2016, 11:18:05 PM

Oh, dear.

Would not doubt it! Mayo's focus is on August and trying to get there without showing to much!

If Mayo play Roscommon in July it will be in CF in Castlebar. If that happens Mayo will have had to beat Sligo first and then win in Salthill. In all fairness, what are the chances of Roscommon winning that.
As regards managers....... I believe that Rochford is on firmer ground than the Batman and Robin show in Ros. A poor league would upset a few customers, while a good league might leave them a bit overcooked for the championship.
If we get to July in Connacht I'd be fairly confident about the final.

moysider

Quote from: Rossfan on December 29, 2016, 11:24:13 PM

Great that you're into the auld time travel Ross. Nice of you to post result result of 2916 competition and great to know that 2 great institutions like the Connacht Council and FBD will be still going strong in 900 years time. That's very reassuring.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 29, 2016, 11:16:44 PM
Harsh bomber and ridiculous to slate a county man after hes just announced his retirement .

Excellent for club , had some decent games for ros, at full throttle would of got on most county teams . Seemed to excel for club more so but in his defence poor roscommon teams the last ten years.

You said he had no heart eventhough he gave 11 years service to his county where alot of that was playing division three football and many short championship summers.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:28:12 PM

Oh, dear.

If Mayo play Roscommon in July it will be in CF in Castlebar. If that happens Mayo will have had to beat Sligo first and then win in Salthill. In all fairness, what are the chances of Roscommon winning that.
As regards managers....... I believe that Rochford is on firmer ground than the Batman and Robin show in Ros. A poor league would upset a few customers, while a good league might leave them a bit overcooked for the championship.

McStay is the better manager, though. He won't be letting lads off of do TV shows.. expect the team to draw blood from the fancy lads..

Rossfan

Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:33:58 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 29, 2016, 11:24:13 PM

Great that you're into the auld time travel Ross. Nice of you to post result result of 2916 competition and great to know that 2 great institutions like the Connacht Council and FBD will be still going strong in 900 years time. That's very reassuring.
And Prenty will still be running the show in the Rhubarb interest..... >:(

By the way Syfīn - when was it proved or declared that McStay is a better manager than Rochford??

moysider

Quote from: Syferus on December 29, 2016, 11:54:33 PM
Quote from: moysider on December 29, 2016, 11:28:12 PM

Oh, dear.

McStay is the better manager, though. He won't be letting lads off of do TV shows.. expect the team to draw blood from the fancy lads..

There is nothing to suggest that McStay is the better manger. Lads being invited to do TV shows is not something McStay will have to concern himself with, lol. He will have a lot to concern him before July comes around though.

Rossfan

If he can keep Mc Hale away from microphones twill be a start anyway.

moysider

Quote from: Rossfan on December 30, 2016, 12:16:09 AM
If he can keep Mc Hale away from microphones twill be a start anyway.

Good luck with that!! Not going to happen. Part of the package. I did not come up with the Batman and Robin thing either. A mad Offaly man I know came up with that years ago when the pair were first talked about as Mayo managers. Lord Liam will not be silenced.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Blowitupref on December 29, 2016, 11:45:25 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 29, 2016, 11:16:44 PM

You said he had no heart eventhough he gave 11 years service to his county where alot of that was playing division three football and many short championship summers.

I didn't realise playing for your county was a chore, I was under the illusion it was an honour.