Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Shane, don't forget Barcelona in midweek as well ;D

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Why on earth did the wee russian not start? Was he injured? Baffling decision to me if he wasnt injured.

Shit series of results today - especially with the feckin spuds getting 4th handed to them on a silver platter.

EC Unique

Quote from: ONeill on March 27, 2010, 06:02:57 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 27, 2010, 05:18:42 PM
Quote from: ONeill on March 27, 2010, 05:06:09 PM
Gutted. Bye bye.

If Bolton get something tonight then it's still a chance and a draw next week and the Goons are right back in it, not over yet..

Nah it's over. Almunia's a fcukin dick. Chelsea goal difference and Arsenal still to visit WHL etc, too much. Haven't felt this bad in yonks. Gonna hit bottle big time. Then there's fcukin Kerry.

Jaysus.

Hope your a bit happier now O'Niell !!

stew

Quote from: ONeill on March 27, 2010, 06:02:57 PM
Gutted. Bye bye.

If Bolton get something tonight then it's still a chance and a draw next week and the Goons are right back in it, not over yet..

Nah it's over. Almunia's a fcukin dick. Chelsea goal difference and Arsenal still to visit WHL etc, too much. Haven't felt this bad in yonks. Gonna hit bottle big time. Then there's fcukin Kerry.

Jaysus.

In fairness shane  the arse never looked like they were good enough to win the league, it is a two horse race now and that will be saome game next week, chelsea are flying as are united but 7-1 against Villa is an amazing result.

prediction, Chelsea 2- United 1.  :(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Real Laoislad

Gutted. Bye bye.

The delusion is strong with this one.......
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gaffer

Watched the match online this evening and to say I was gutted would be a masive understatement.

Went for a hour long drive to try to get my head around the result!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

Quote from: Gaffer on March 28, 2010, 02:01:05 AM
Watched the match online this evening and to say I was gutted would be a masive understatement.

Went for a hour long drive to try to get my head around the result!!!!

Same here. Found it hard to accept.

Stew, they really could've won this title. Next weekend, if Arsenal had won yesterday, was going to be the time to strike with Utd and Chelsea kicking lumps outta each other and Arsenal home to Wolves.

What's the betting the Gunners fall apart now although a performance against Barca on Wed can change the face of the season yet again.

stew

Arsenal will not fall apart, they are too good to fall apart, i think they will play well against barca but i do question why they farmed that stud  Wilsherebout to bolton, he is some player and should be starting for Arsenal.

Arsenal are a great keeper away from winning the title,they will never get it done with the balloon they have now.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Can't get that Almunia fcuker out of my head.

Paul Mc Graths Da

IMO Wenger's a bigger problem than Almunia at the business of a season! His inability to control his emotions puts pressure on his young team.  If there's one thing to be said about that lowlife sc**bag Ferguson, it's that he knows how to take the pressure of his team!

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

muppet

MWWSI 2017

tyroneman

Lucky for Arsenal that Ibra still thinks HE'S the best player in the world. 

muppet

MWWSI 2017