Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritof91and94

Another good result and results went our way only for our neighbours to let Utd get a point....

ONeill

Go Guinea! Sent our boys home.

Thought Arsenal were returning back to their early-season form yesterday. Adebayor  is simply untouchable at the minute, Eduardo is improving, Hleb and Flamini on top form and Fabregas slowly returning to his normal self. Uncharacteristic mistake from Clichy .With 13 games left you're sort of looking to where you may drop points - the games at Old Tramford and Stamford are going to be hum-dingers.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ExiledGael

Norf Tyrone

QuoteGo Guinea! Sent our boys home.

Feck ye O'Neill...I thought Ivory Coast had lost reading that!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ildanach

this new lad might be a good one for the future?

from arsenal.com

Luke Freeman has been at Arsenal for less than a fortnight - but he has already impressed Arsène Wenger.

The 15-year-old striker had three appearances for Gillingham under his belt when the Frenchman made him his solitary signing during January's transfer window. Wenger took Freeman under his wing on his first day at Arsenal's training ground and liked what he saw.

"When he came in on the first day, I took him with me to see what his characteristics were," revealed Wenger.

"He has had a good education at Gillingham and I am impressed by his personality.

"He is brave, knows what he wants and he is a lively guy in the box.

"He is 15 years old and it is down to him to progress
."

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

ONeill

He made his debu for the U18s at the weekend but they lost to West Ham. One of the West Ham scorers was a West Belfast 16 yr old and a certain Mr O'Neill appeared in the second half.

Farrandeelin

It is a very interesting title race. Arsenal should beat Blackburn next Monday, Utd (hopefully) will beat City and Chelsea will beat Liverpool I'd say. As mentioned before in this thread, the team who loses the least amount of points will win the league at this stage.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

QuoteAs mentioned before in this thread, the team who loses the least amount of points will win the league at this stage.

Plato stuff there.

spiritof91and94

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 04, 2008, 09:20:15 PM
It is a very interesting title race. Arsenal should beat Blackburn next Monday, Utd (hopefully) will beat City and Chelsea will beat Liverpool I'd say. As mentioned before in this thread, the team who loses the least amount of points will win the league at this stage.

Mystic Meg or what! ;D

jaykay

Great news for Champions League, our prospects are looking up ;D

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=574708

They still have a quality panel to pick from but he's one less worry about.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 04, 2008, 09:20:15 PM

I spit my Lemsip out laughing at that :D

ildanach

I see Flamini picked up an ankle injury playing for france in a B international. Hope he is not out for too long as Gilberto has definately lost a yards of pace and diaby is not ready for the middle yet.
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Farrandeelin

I think United suffered a defeat too much today. Fergie was on about having to go unbeaten for the rest of the season if Utd were to win the league this year. Well we were beaten toda  and Arsenal should win the league now. Only 12 games left...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Dinny Breen

Can't see any of the Gooners on this thread can't carried away. If Arsenal win tonight it sends out a statement, if they lose or draw it could be a big blow. Tonight could be the making of this Arsenal side....
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Massive game. Blackburn have been a thorn in Arsenal's side for years - or rather Hughes has. Tonight's result could mean we're in it for the long haul. It'll be interesting to find out how this side reacts to the 'pressure' of possibly nabbing a 5-point lead.