The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny

Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2022, 09:34:21 PM
Quote from: lenny on August 13, 2022, 08:47:03 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2022, 07:41:45 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 13, 2022, 06:48:04 PM
So GMac,  saying you obviously got the blinkers on in relation to republicans,  do you not think any other person who inciting a riot leading to deaths, like trump,  should be charged?

They got the warrant on Friday but didn't execute until Monday

Do you think they were waiting for the news cycle to roll over ?

Must have been some really sensitive info that it could have sat there over the weekend unsecured

Kushner got 2 billion from the Saudis and everyone wondered what it was for. I think we can all guess now. The trumps selling on nuclear secrets to foreign governments, trump will do anything for money.

What proof do you have that any nuclear secrets were uncovered at Mar A Largo

Apart from a WaPo "exclusive" I don't think there has been any other evidence of such a finding

I obviously don't have any proof but the FBI seem to be gathering up plenty of evidence. We'll find out in due course but because of the character of trump I'd be way more surprised if it turned out he wasn't selling state secrets to rogue states.

whitey

Quote from: lenny on August 13, 2022, 09:51:23 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2022, 09:34:21 PM
Quote from: lenny on August 13, 2022, 08:47:03 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2022, 07:41:45 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 13, 2022, 06:48:04 PM
So GMac,  saying you obviously got the blinkers on in relation to republicans,  do you not think any other person who inciting a riot leading to deaths, like trump,  should be charged?

They got the warrant on Friday but didn't execute until Monday

Do you think they were waiting for the news cycle to roll over ?

Must have been some really sensitive info that it could have sat there over the weekend unsecured

Kushner got 2 billion from the Saudis and everyone wondered what it was for. I think we can all guess now. The trumps selling on nuclear secrets to foreign governments, trump will do anything for money.

What proof do you have that any nuclear secrets were uncovered at Mar A Largo

Apart from a WaPo "exclusive" I don't think there has been any other evidence of such a finding

I obviously don't have any proof but the FBI seem to be gathering up plenty of evidence. We'll find out in due course but because of the character of trump I'd be way more surprised if it turned out he wasn't selling state secrets to rogue states.

So if nuclear secrets were potentially at risk, why did they wait 2-3 days from when the warrant was issued to when the raid was conducted?

Makes absolutely zero sense

Just because the MSM reports something, doesn't mean it's true.....especially when it comes to Trump

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 13, 2022, 08:28:39 PM
This is bloody hilarious to be fair

It is.;D

They're even dragging Stalin's goons into it in their desperation to distract.

They want us to believe that there is no middle ground, whatsoever, between Trump stealing the nuclear launch codes and it all being completely an FBI conspiracy.

Eamonnca1

Conservatives:

Trump didn't take any WH papers.  This is just a witch hunt by the Democratically controlled FBI.

OK, the FBI is run by a Trump appointee.  But the judge who approved the warrant is corrupt.

OK, the judge is also a Trump appointee, but the papers weren't classified.  This is all made up by the Dems - release the warrant to the public!

Wait, you actually released the warrant?!? Well, he did take papers but they weren't classified.

Well, some were classified, but the FBI planted them there.

In any case Trump declassified them, including the ones that the FBI planted.

What do you mean Trump can't declassify documents about nuclear defense systems?  He's still the rightful president - he can do whatever he wants!

Main Street

I read  from reputable sources that repeated requests had been made  over a long period of time to Trump to return classified documents taken from the White House and in  June his lawyer wrote a letter on behalf of Trump that there were no classified documents.
The FBI have stated that some of the documents carry the highest top secret classification possible.
Probable cause exists to to investigate three federal crimes, violations of the Espionage Act, obstruction of justice and criminal handling of government records.

The republican party and like-minded media meltdown is hilarious, how much they are inserted so far up the backside of this narcissist crook.

Eamonnca1

But her emails! See? Both parties are just as bad! ~sarc

Gmac

Doj doesn't want the affidavit unsealed which led to warrant being issued on the Trump raid what are they hiding?

omochain

The names of people that your crowd would hound and harass for starters.

J70

Quote from: omochain on August 16, 2022, 05:31:43 AM

If only hounding and harassment were the limit of it.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on August 16, 2022, 11:06:49 AM

like what was happening to Supreme Court justices with the wrong opinions?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on August 16, 2022, 02:54:44 PM

Sure.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on August 16, 2022, 03:53:13 PM

Sure.
its illegal to protest outside the homes of Supreme Court justices  but I guess Garland only enforces parts of the law that suit him and his leaders .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on August 16, 2022, 04:53:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 16, 2022, 03:53:13 PM

Sure.
its illegal to protest outside the homes of Supreme Court justices  but I guess Garland only enforces parts of the law that suit him and his leaders .

I've no idea.

Is it illegal to protest outside their homes?

If so, how far away can they congregate, and is that under his jurisdiction, as opposed to local police?

If it is under DOJ jurisdiction, is it a fact that they're allowing protestors to break the law?

Eamonnca1

Trump's former CFO is getting ready to take a plea deal. He'll likely do 5 months. He was charged last year on a dozen counts of tax fraud and falsifying business records for awarding "off the books" benefits to company executives. It'll be interesting to see what further investigations he cooperates with in exchange for the light sentence.

Eamonnca1

Giuliani to testify today before an Atlanta grand jury concerning Trump's hare-brained scheme to overturn the Georgia election results.

How's Trump going to mount a 2024 campaign when he's so tied up with all the legal problems he's created for himself?