Heading to Oz

Started by laceer, June 20, 2007, 10:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 20, 2007, 04:04:31 PM
Quotewould u recomend a campervan dinny?

Absolutely totally the best way to see Oz, drove from Cairns via Syndey via Melbourne via Perth to Broome myself, took the guts of 4 months but well worth it.

Thats somes K's! i travelled from Cairns to Sydney myself, also got to see Melbourne when i was in Oz, my main regret though is that I never ventured into Western Australia at all. 6 months working in Sydney was too long, however i met alot of people that stayed in Sydney for the full year of their Visa. They get stuck in a rot, work all week, then Tea Gardens, c**k n Bull and the Courthouse every weekend.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

cavan4ever

I envy u guys that have done the whole Australia thing i always wanted to do it but never got the chance.  Im nearly 28 now and recently bought a house so not likely to happen   :( now unless i win lotto  :)

The Real Laoislad

Rent out the house and get yourself over to Oz cavan4ever you won't regret it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

cavan4ever

The rent wouldn't cover the mortage and herself wouldn't go anyway but im not gonna rule it i will get there sometime even it only for 3 months.

Dinny Breen

Quoteenvy u guys that have done the whole Australia thing i always wanted to do it but never got the chance.  Im nearly 28 now and recently bought a house so not likely to happen   Sad now unless i win lotto  Smiley

I was 30 when I went, rented out the house and never regretted it. An absolutely fantastic experience, don't rule it out yet......

New Zealand is a must lads, it's a big Wicklow with fantastic people just don't talk about rugby......

An for anyone going to West Oz, I defy anyone to tell me Coral Bay is not a little slice of Heaven.....
#newbridgeornowhere

cavan4ever

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 20, 2007, 04:27:04 PM
Quoteenvy u guys that have done the whole Australia thing i always wanted to do it but never got the chance.  Im nearly 28 now and recently bought a house so not likely to happen   Sad now unless i win lotto  Smiley

I was 30 when I went, rented out the house and never regretted it. An absolutely fantastic experience, don't rule it out yet......

I won't !!!!!!!