Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
9 (47.4%)
?
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

oakleaflad

Loughlin "good to go" according to Gallagher. From Gaelic Life article.

Man Marker

impossible, a hamy does not get better in 5 days unfortunately.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Man Marker on May 20, 2022, 12:11:07 PM
impossible, a hamy does not get better in 5 days unfortunately.

Agreed. It cant have been hammy

quit yo jibbajabba

Cramp associated with a back problem going by report

Hon Derry

Squareball71

Big shout out to the minors, their mentors and everyone else involved after this evenings semi final win. Going to be a big day in Clones next Sunday for the county. Some decent football on display in Armagh today and apart from the 10 minute spell when reduced to 14, saw the opponents off relatively comfortably. Tyrone only able to beat a Donegal team that we beat well on a sudden death penalty shootout.
Any statisticians know the last time we contested both the Minor and Senior Ulster finals in the same year? Was it 93 by any chance? 

quit yo jibbajabba

Mal on the twitter says ya, 93

southderryman

Quote from: Squareball71 on May 21, 2022, 10:49:44 PM
Big shout out to the minors, their mentors and everyone else involved after this evenings semi final win. Going to be a big day in Clones next Sunday for the county. Some decent football on display in Armagh today and apart from the 10 minute spell when reduced to 14, saw the opponents off relatively comfortably. Tyrone only able to beat a Donegal team that we beat well on a sudden death penalty shootout.
Any statisticians know the last time we contested both the Minor and Senior Ulster finals in the same year? Was it 93 by any chance?
excellent result for the minors, quite comfortable for the most of the game

Minors and seniors were both in the 2000 ulster final.
Seniors lost to armagh, minors beat Tyrone

Next weeks ulster finals have the same pairings as 1993. Tyrone won the minors that day

tbrick18

Brilliant result for the minors, comfortable for the most of the game and always looked like winning well.

Will Derry get an another allocation of tickets with the minors through to the final?

restorepride

Great to see the excitement and buildup around the county. A big day to enjoy no matter what the result. We'll not be far away and certainly fully deserve the chance of a first Ulster title since 1998. Doire abú!

Real Talk

Quote from: restorepride on May 27, 2022, 07:49:55 PM
Great to see the excitement and buildup around the county. A big day to enjoy no matter what the result. We'll not be far away and certainly fully deserve the chance of a first Ulster title since 1998. Doire abú!

Aye agree with above .... and every one on the panel deserve to be there and test themselves against Donegal to see who is the best in Ulster in 2022.   

Ghost

First time in Clones in years on Sunday lads, what's the parking situation? Will it still be handy enough to find somewhere down there even with the big crowd or is there certain spots I should be heading for?  Everybody well able to walk a reasonable distance. Thanks in advance

restorepride

Quote from: Ghost on May 27, 2022, 10:23:02 PM
First time in Clones on Sunday lads, what's the parking situation? Will it still be handy enough to find somewhere down there even with the big crowd or is there certain spots I should be heading for?  Everybody well able to walk a reasonable distance. Thanks in advance
Never been to Clones? You are in for a treat.

Newbridge Exile

Looking forward to a great atmosphere at Clones on Sunday , sounds as if it could well be the first time in a  long time that our support will outnumber the oppositions

Ghost

Quote from: restorepride on May 27, 2022, 10:31:17 PM
First time in Clones on Sunday lads, what's the parking situation? Will it still be handy enough to find somewhere down there even with the big crowd or is there certain spots I should be heading for?  Everybody well able to walk a reasonable distance. Thanks in advance

Well I've been before but it's probably 10+ years and wasn't there too many times before that. Wasnt driving but from my poor memory the parking situation wasn't great. I get a bit  anxious about these things and will probably worry about that from now until Sunday so trying to put my mind at ease a bit...bit of a fail lol

restorepride

Quote from: Ghost on May 27, 2022, 10:39:24 PM
Quote from: restorepride on May 27, 2022, 10:31:17 PM

Well I've been before but it's probably 10+ years and wasn't there too many times before that. Wasnt driving but from my poor memory the parking situation wasn't great. I get a bit  anxious about these things and will probably worry about that from now until Sunday so trying to put my mind at ease a bit...bit of a fail lol
If genuine, there is a solution - leave at 8am, reach Clones early, carpark in middle of the town, enjoy build up. No rush home.