Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: Tommo2 on August 13, 2012, 01:02:15 PM
All 4 senior championship games seemed very competitive at the weekend. It seems Trillick could have won with a late goal chance and Greencastle ran the Island very close. It augers well for an open championship!

A goal would have levelled it.

I see Hoganstands round-up of this weekends SFC games in Tyrone had Penrose's old club down as Killyclogher.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tommo2

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 13, 2012, 02:56:12 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on August 13, 2012, 01:02:15 PM
All 4 senior championship games seemed very competitive at the weekend. It seems Trillick could have won with a late goal chance and Greencastle ran the Island very close. It augers well for an open championship!

A goal would have levelled it.

I see Hoganstands round-up of this weekends SFC games in Tyrone had Penrose's old club down as Killyclogher.

A goal would have put Trillick a point ahead. I think Carmen scored a point after the chance.

Great reporting by Hoganstand. Everyone knows he wouldnt even make the Killyclogher team ;D

The Golden Years

I am pretty satisfied with carmens victory last nite! Thought we looked a bit nervous at the start but settle well into the gane and always looked in control.  The first round is always to me about getting a result then building on it. Great to see Colm McGurk back for his first run out of the year and with mickey slane and ben mcglaughin  rumoured to be on their way home, all bounds well for the rest of the year. Heres hoping anyways.  :)

Wee Roddy

I wouldnt be satisfied with that performance last night. Defensivey we were sound again for the most part and although the keeper made 2 good saves, that is what he is there to do.
Midfield was horrible to Gaby went to it and for my money Monroe in the 2nd half and Finey, although he missed alot, were the only forwards who played near there potential.
Benny McLaughlin will not be playing football for Carrickmore this year at all from what i have heard. Collie McGurk is a massive boost as he can play anywhere from 2-15.
Fair play to Trillick. It looked over with 15 gone in the 2nd half but they plugged away. Mickey McCallan was playing well to he went off so maybe that added to the unsettled nature of the performance.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 13, 2012, 05:00:18 PM
I wouldnt be satisfied with that performance last night. Defensivey we were sound again for the most part and although the keeper made 2 good saves, that is what he is there to do.
Midfield was horrible to Gaby went to it and for my money Monroe in the 2nd half and Finey, although he missed alot, were the only forwards who played near there potential. Benny McLaughlin will not be playing football for Carrickmore this year at all from what i have heard. Collie McGurk is a massive boost as he can play anywhere from 2-15.
Fair play to Trillick. It looked over with 15 gone in the 2nd half but they plugged away. Mickey McCallan was playing well to he went off so maybe that added to the unsettled nature of the performance.

My eyes are burning, I cannot understand the dialect you are using here  ??? :o :o

clarshack

with dungannon losing again last night, brackaville are now in the driving seat for a junior double.

Boghopper

Quote from: clarshack on August 14, 2012, 02:40:55 PM
with dungannon losing again last night, brackaville are now in the driving seat for a junior double.
Junior Championship is wide open in my opinion fancy Brocagh to finally sneak a championship their win over Dungannon will have boosted confidence ahead of a tough tie against Fintona in the Championship.

Hashtag

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 10, 2012, 12:31:50 AM
Quote from: barelegs on August 09, 2012, 10:08:33 PM
Bit of a shock in the Junior Championship tonight Dungannon beaten for the first time this season by Newtownstewart. Second year in a row the Clarkes have crashed put early. Newtown have plenty of form in the championship over the last few years.

Clarkes will be hoping they don't have a repeat of last year when their season finished in the space of a week both league and championship
It's between Brackaville and Dungannon for the Junior league title; there's a very slim chance of either ourselves or Brocagh being able to mathematically catch up but it would be unheard of to overhaul that gap. I see Dungannon are down to play at Brocagh in the league this coming Monday, and the league run in for both teams isn't soft for either side. They still have to face each other, Fintona still down to face both teams as does Brocagh and Drumquin, Brackaville still have to face NTS and Dungannon host Killyman. Any team in the top eleven except maybe Clogher (simply due to playing an extra game more than Killyman and Beragh) still has a reasonable chance of a promotion play-off spot. Should be a good league run-in.

Clogher are not even training.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

matchfit

Tommo2

matchfit

Afterwards. Another greedy derry mercenary.

everymanaman

Omagh win the first battle with Clonoe-the troops are being rallied.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/omaghstendas

scout

Quote from: matchfit on August 18, 2012, 03:57:03 AM
Afterwards. Another greedy derry mercenary.

i think maybe a bit much is expected when these weaker teams employ some of these managers, some team just dont have the players, simple as that!

regaridng this w/e championship.. derrylaughan-edendork looks a close one on paper, and will be. Fancy derrylaughan to scrape through by a few points. could be a good game.
if moortown dont perform, this could really be a 7-10 point affair.errigal haven't won a c'ship game in 4years & will be highly fancyung themselves here. too many good players on show for moortown & think they'l struggle.
sundays games think cookstown & clonoe should prevail over both augher & omagh. i expect the 1st halves to be even and then both teams pulling away in the final third.
dromore by 7-8 points..simple..enough said!

rrhf

Regarding that Omagh statement on facebook. I would question its wisdom, Clonoe will beat Omagh I think anyway, but if there are people close to the core who are thinking winning a toss of a coin is winning any part of this fight, I would worry on where their focus is.