Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localexpert

The league experts ballygawley beat today. They don't like this time of year and if the league continues to be played off before championship they might never win another  ::)

Wolfetones

Quote from: Under Lights on September 10, 2022, 01:29:42 PM
I believe there was a low voltage issue in the area last night, my house lights dipped a few times around 6pm and then went off for about 10 mins

The floodlights in Healy Park are run on generators.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Localexpert on September 10, 2022, 05:56:10 PM
The league experts ballygawley beat today. They don't like this time of year and if the league continues to be played off before championship they might never win another  ::)
No Ruairi Canavan pulls Errigal back into the pack, in my opinion behind Trillick and Dungannon. Killyclogher a good bet to make the semi final.

sam03/05

Errigal maybe happy to not show their hand - league titles mean nothing really

Under Lights

clarshack

Quote from: Under Lights on September 11, 2022, 06:30:27 PM
Darren Canavan the man today

Was Davy Harte not in the masters setup this year? He must be around 40 and he was good today as well. Errigal 3rds are better than last year when I seen them.

Tyrone11234

Tyrone11234

Beat by a thirds team in championship

Tyrone Gaa

Brocagh cancelling training to respect the queen on championship week got them the result they deserved. A derrylaughan man in charge I believe. Images circulating social media.

I questioned it a few times apparently it's a genuine screenshot from the Brocagh players group
Living the dream!!!

clarshack

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 12, 2022, 06:08:35 PM
Brocagh cancelling training to respect the queen on championship week got them the result they deserved. A derrylaughan man in charge I believe. Images circulating social media.

I questioned it a few times apparently it's a genuine screenshot from the Brocagh players group

Thought it was obvious the manager was just doing a bit of winding up.

Tyrone Gaa

[quote author ;D ;D=clarshack link=topic=12.msg2149440#msg2149440 date=1663006733]
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 12, 2022, 06:08:35 PM

Thought it was obvious the manager was just doing a bit of winding up.
[/quote]

Wasn't a joke to Dan, he left the group  ;D ;D

Then they get knocked out of the championship to a 3rds team.
Living the dream!!!

square_ball

Ah jaysus lads it was a joke. Confirmed by a player that I know in that very group.

ClubScene13

I'd say it would be safe to assume Trillick & Killyclogher's league final is going to be after the championship has concluded? Haven't seen any mention of it since the weekend's semi finals.

RedHand88

The Brocagh joke has clearly went over alot of peoples heads!