Row in Mayo LGFA

Started by Seany, July 11, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seany

Ten members (Cora included) have walked out of the squad citing 'personal differences'. No statement from either side.

rosnarun

very ood and a lousy time to do it.
if your going to walkout you got to make sure the vast majority go with you .
now the team is split and even if they come back hard to see how wounds can heal that quick
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Itchy

I heard a rumour he told Cora she wouldn't be starting. The rest followed.

TheClubman

Whatever the reason it seems a terrible shame. One of the legends of the game it seems will not play and that might mean we've seen the last of her for her county. Hopefully common sense can prevail and a solution is found.

giveballaghback

The feckin rhubarbs could not handle being out of the headlines so they manufactured this bull.

Syferus

Quote from: giveballaghback on July 11, 2018, 05:32:21 PM
The feckin rhubarbs could not handle being out of the headlines so they manufactured this bull.

Stellar contribution.

giveballaghback

Not up to your standard syf but its the best I can do.

Rossfan

Sufferus doesn't like people slagging his Rhubarbs  :D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Seany on July 11, 2018, 08:57:59 AM
Ten members (Cora included) have walked out of the squad citing 'personal differences'. No statement from either side.

Where did you get 'personal differences' from? It's being widely reported that it's a player welfare issue.
Either  way, there are no winners from a story like this
Hasta la victoria siempre

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on July 12, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
Quote from: Seany on July 11, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Where did you get 'personal differences' from? It's being widely reported that it's a player welfare issue.
Either  way, there are no winners from a story like this

If it's a welfare issue, why haven't all of them walked? Something tells me there's more to it than that.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Jinxy

Sounds like the ladies equivalent of the mens' Ballintubber/Breaffy faction didn't get their way...

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Farrandeelin

That's what I'm hearing too. The dynamic duo didn't get their way the rest of their clubmates followed, followed by a few more.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 12, 2018, 11:06:29 AM
That's what I'm hearing too. The dynamic duo didn't get their way the rest of their clubmates followed, followed by a few more.
Which duo? Cora and?

LooseCannon

Quote from: Owenmoresider on July 12, 2018, 12:18:40 PM
Which duo? Cora and?
Her ego  ;D

galwayman

Quote from: LooseCannon on July 12, 2018, 01:12:30 PM
Quote from: Owenmoresider on July 12, 2018, 12:18:40 PM
Which duo? Cora and?
Her ego  ;D
Which will inevitably end up with the manager resigning and the players coming back under the new regime.
#playerpower