Why always me? - The Madness of Mario

Started by Mayo4Sam, January 19, 2012, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Utd fan myself, and it looks accidential to me.

Magicsponge

That looks like a definite stamp, I can't see any reason why he would throw his leg back like that. And he did it hard too

Square Ball

right, I think its deliberate but thats only after watching the slow motion, but....

if it was Rooney, Terry, Barton, or even Gerrard there would be 10 pages at least and people wanting executions or public floggings, questons asked in parliament, 10 game bans and the rest ::)
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

EC Unique

If it were Rooney on Gerrard there would be a few on here with very different opinions. Plenty of Liverpool fans saying it was not intented. Funny that!  ::)

Doogie Browser

Quote from: EC Unique on January 23, 2012, 04:29:39 PM
If it were Rooney on Gerrard there would be a few on here with very different opinions. Plenty of Liverpool fans saying it was not intented. Funny that!  ::)
..and if it was the other way around...as bad as each other  ::)

Geoff Tipps

Do you have to bring Liverpool into every post?? Obsessed.

ross4life

Quote from: Square Ball on January 23, 2012, 04:22:22 PM
right, I think its deliberate but thats only after watching the slow motion, but....

if it was Rooney, Terry, Barton, or even Gerrard there would be 10 pages at least and people wanting executions or public floggings, questons asked in parliament, 10 game bans and the rest ::)
Fair point.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Link

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on January 23, 2012, 04:44:45 PM

Do you have to bring Liverpool into every post?? Obsessed.

+1

Bingo

Why? If he'd been redcarded he have missed the second leg this week and helped Liverpools cause in reaching a final.

trileacman

Saw it in realtime, not a foul at all. The spurs players and crowd were not incensed at the time of it happening. IMO no foul play there at all.

Of course a gif that doesn't show his initial shot or spurs reaction is more than a bit biased. IMO also the "stamp" of the video is sped up to fake a greater strength.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Archie Mitchell

Typical Utd fans picking on poor Mario. Just like the Utd fans who egged his car last night while he was in a restaurant.

How can you not like this guy? Complete legend and quite a player too!

ballinaman

Quite like Mario. Can see him winning the league for United.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: trileacman on January 23, 2012, 06:00:49 PM
Saw it in realtime, not a foul at all. The spurs players and crowd were not incensed at the time of it happening. IMO no foul play there at all.

Of course a gif that doesn't show his initial shot or spurs reaction is more than a bit biased. IMO also the "stamp" of the video is sped up to fake a greater strength.

Same here, saw it in real time and it was no foul. Not deliberate.
#newbridgeornowhere

Captain Obvious

Mario has a bit to go before reaching Tevez legendary status.

Bord na Mona man

Deliberate for me.
If a person is stumbling forwards and their centre of gravity is heading forwards there is no reason to throw the right leg behind them.
He actually wouldn't have ended up falling over in the end, if he had properly tried to sweep his right leg around to front of him.