?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Applesisapples

Quote from: clarshack on March 25, 2012, 02:58:18 PM
despite that late rally, neil lennon has failed miserably again as celtic manager. when did celtic last win a game that actually counted?

the tactics and discipline absolutely shocking  >:(

the likes of cha, ki and matthews should be punted in the summer.
Certainly harsh, Calum Murray did his utmost to help out the Gers, Cha's sending off was a very harsh call, how Whiticker lasted 90 minutes was beyond me. Lennon's team selection wasn't great probably given the injuries. Had Celtic retained 11 men with the form Sami and Stokes were beginning to show they would have won easily. He probably would have been better playing Wanyma in the back 4 and Cha who can be good going forward is a liability defensively, and especially against Rangers.

camanchero

yes- a more balanced side with mulgrew at lb with wanyama centre half with commons coming in for the inj forrest would have been my choice too
I'd maybe have played the new polish lad brozek up front with Stokes and kept Samaras on the wing where he has been playing well all season
that was a poor enough team selection against a poor rangers side.

Even is Celtic were to go into league 1 - theyd get more money than they currently do and they'd be straght up and out of it after one season.

had to laugh at the quote from that guy last week - that the league is for English and Welsh teams only.
feck sake - it was English only up until Swansea got into the epl !!

though given the behaviour of Jocks in England - not even just at soccer matches, I can understand why the english would be worried.
1977 at wembley still trapped in the minds of the FA management !
(not even thinking of rangers 'holiday' to manchester in 2008)

Main Street

Rangers were up for it, they thrive on soaking up the pressure and being dangerous on the break.
The first red card card after 30mins ruined the game for Celtic, being a goal behind. The red card appeared more of a pathetic decision than a letter of the law one. Though up that point Rangers were worth their lead, it coulda been a humdinger.

The Rangers crowd enjoyed it, like the last night at the Proms with the empire on death row.

Orior

Folks,

There is just too much animosity between Celtic and Rangers. Hey, Rangers fans are just ordinary human beings like us. Try to be nice and pleasant to them.

By the way, a mate of mine took this picture of a Rangers fan in Ibrox yesterday.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Clown

Quote from: Gazzler on March 26, 2012, 11:48:03 AM
I would have thought League 1 was more their level?

Thats right, all Celtic players are league one or two standard, theyd never make it in the world class amazing Premier League

Just ask Maloney and Caldwell, 2 players discarded by Celtic.

This is Anfield

tonto1888

I think lennon got the lineup wrong. That said the ref had a shocker, oir was he just doing his job. I cant believe I, along with many others, was naieve enough to believe we would actually win the title at ipox

lynchbhoy

Tonto - you obv have forgotten how the spl 'works' if you actually thought that!

Clown - was also looking at Marc Antoine fortune this past couple of weeks looking great in the epl and how rubbish he was in the spl- there's a lot more ex spl lads in the epl that are holding their own too!

Then look at all the ex spl players doing so well in English championship at places such as Cardiff and middlesbrough etc - spl isnt as bad as many would have you believe!

SambaSaffron

Quote from: clarshack on March 25, 2012, 02:58:18 PM
despite that late rally, neil lennon has failed miserably again as celtic manager. when did celtic last win a game that actually counted?

the tactics and discipline absolutely shocking  >:(

the likes of cha, ki and matthews should be punted in the summer.
You are clueless.

Declan

Tony Baloney

Forever Green

Dissappointing yesterday but f**k it, at least I`m no a hun

charlieTully

EC Unique

Just read that. Very sad. Hope he beats it but it will not be easy. :-\

Carmen Stateside

4-0 half time.  Celtic fans having one big party!

bigtogs

Well done the hoops,after everything Neill Lennon has/had too put up with  in 12/13 years in glasgow,  some turn round from 15 points behind in october,not the best league in the world due to lack off finances,but none the less us celtic fans will enjoy it anyway, the team of the establishment(rangers) cheating and corruption may well have came to an end so that makes this season even better.......pay your bills or close her down...