Ian Óg Twitter storm

Started by longballin, April 02, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Where's that? Dublin 4 or somewhere past the twilight zone?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Hardy

Quote from: Rossfan on April 06, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

No. Like D4 itself it's not a geographical location; it's a state of mind. (That's on the benign assumption that a shinnerbot has a mind.)

Franko

Quote from: Hardy on April 06, 2018, 04:23:48 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on April 06, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

No. Like D4 itself it's not a geographical location; it's a state of mind. (That's on the benign assumption that a shinnerbot has a mind.)

Yawn.

AZOffaly

Eh. D4 is a geographical location :)

Hardy

I was paraphrasing Eoghan Harris. I think. On reflection I don't know why I'd do that.

Rossfan

Quote from: Rossfan on April 06, 2018, 12:35:16 PM
Quote from: Franko on April 06, 2018, 12:04:47 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on April 06, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
You and sone other "republicans" have an issue about 26 Co folk calling us Quislings etc. and being abusive to us at every hands turn.
Not exactly the way to make friends now isit?
Who the fcuk do ye think ye'll be uniting with in a UI ?

Nope, not all 26 county folk, not by a long shot.  Just those that it applies to.  Like you.
So who are "Quislings"?
The 85% who don't vote SF?
People who think Barry McElduff is a clown?
People who don't agree with Franko?
People who love Gaelic games and support their local teams club and County?

Who are the non "Quislings"?

??????

tiempo

Quote from: Rossfan on April 07, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
You and sone other "republicans" have an issue about 26 Co folk calling us Quislings etc. and being abusive to us at every hands turn.

Nope, not all 26 county folk, not by a long shot.  Just those that it applies to.  Like you.
So who are "Quislings"?

??????

Miriam O'Callaghan for one.

Franko

Quote from: Rossfan on April 07, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

So who are "Quislings"?

??????

So who are "Quislings"?
If you have to ask...

I'll start with those who take every opportunity to attack northern nationalist representatives yet seem totally unable to either see or comment on the wrongdoings of other politicians on the island.  It's not an exhaustive list, mind.

No... but I'm sure some are

No

In this particular conversation we are having, yes.

No.

The rest - and vast majority I'd hope.

I'll add that, though you seem quite keen to get a response yourself, you still haven't responded to my post from a few months back on the SF thread.  (you know, the one on which you spent 50 pages discussing McElduff with a loaf on his head).

Maybe you'll oblige me.

Rossfan

Can you please enlighten me as I have neither the time now interest in ploughing through 50 pages to see what you might have said.

I still don't see how condemning  SF politicians makes anyone a "Quisling".

Franko

Quote from: Rossfan on April 07, 2018, 08:06:02 PM
Can you please enlighten me as I have neither the time now interest in ploughing through 50 pages to see what you might have said.

I still don't see how condemning  SF politicians makes anyone a "Quisling".

Neither do I.  But safe to say, you didn't just 'miss' it at the time.

And the bit in bold.  Straw man much?  ::)

Franko

So... Ian Og deleted his twitter account during the week.  And voracious tweeter Emma Pengelly has been very quiet of late.

An acquaintance of mine who is reasonably well connected to events on the hill tells me that these events are not entirely unconnnected and that Paisley has been caught filling Pengelly's boiler with loads of Ballymena pellets... so to speak...

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: Franko on July 07, 2018, 09:03:24 PM
So... Ian Og deleted his twitter account during the week.  And voracious tweeter Emma Pengelly has been very quiet of late.

An acquaintance of mine who is reasonably well connected to events on the hill tells me that these events are not entirely unconnnected and that Paisley has been caught filling Pengelly's boiler with loads of Ballymena pellets... so to speak...

LOL

gallsman

They just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. Ridiculous stuff.

At the same time, would be massively surprised if any of this hurt them at the polls.

johnnycool

Heard a good quote about the fundamentalist Christians that plague certain villages near me;

They won't lift their hands on a Sunday, but they'd stick their cocks in your wife on a Monday.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: johnnycool on July 07, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

Heard a good quote about the fundamentalist Christians that plague certain villages near me;

They won't lift their hands on a Sunday, but they'd stick their cocks in your wife on a Monday.

Is that not a Craig David song!?