muppet's craption competition #143

Started by muppet, May 19, 2015, 04:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

MWWSI 2017

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: muppet on May 19, 2015, 04:41:27 PM

(with apologies to Dixie..)

I swear to God Charlie,  I won't mention the dandruff joke!

muppet

Quote from: muppet on May 19, 2015, 04:41:27 PM

Charlie: The tea-leaves say I am going down a bomb.
Gerry: Mine too.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Do you still wish you were a tampon?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

Charlie: Lyons?
Gerry: That's right, Lyons. None of that auld Tetley shite here, Charlie.

give her dixie

If I had of known you were coming I would have got a cake baked for you
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Aristo 60

Gerry: and so the next thing you know wasn't your man landed 40ft up into the air... And that's when I got the idea for the trampoline.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

laoislad

Gerry - 'Does anyone ever win the craption competitions muppet keeps posting on gaaboard.com'
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

Quote from: laoislad on May 19, 2015, 08:25:42 PM
Gerry - 'Does anyone ever win the craption competitions muppet keeps posting on gaaboard.com'

Stick to the running.  :D
MWWSI 2017

Shamrock Shore

Gerry: Could you have a word with Yer Ma to see if there's a vacancy in the House of Lords. Shur, it's the next logical step
Charles: Who are you again?

Orior

Gerry: One or two sugars?
Charlie: One takes two
Gerry: Eh?
Charlie: One takes two
Gerry: Soooo.... is that one or two?

etcetera
etcetera
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

StGallsGAA

Charlie - is it true Mickey Harte coaches in Sledging?  I prefer the skidoo myself.

Gerry - if its sledging ye want Cathal, you should try Indiana.... Not the one in Amerikay,  he's a coach for the St Vincent's u12's.  Cynical hoor.  He's giving out Camilla's number to the players tonight, so watch yerself if they take ye on a tour of Croker the Marra y'know.

Charlie - Croke Park?   Yes I got a letter from a William Frazier and James Bryson, both loyal subjects apparently, who would like me to send the army in there again on All Ireland Final day.  Can you advise?

Gerry -  Two fcukin muppets Cathal. They'll make good DUP peers some day, y'know.

sensethetone

Gerry: Sledging, you see you wind me up about skeletons in my closet and i wind you up about skeletons in your        closet.
Charles: Your skeletons vs my skeletons ye say. So who ever has most wins or loses?
Gerry:Right your getting there, then i could mention your woman's not that powerful looking and let you know who's done your ex.
Charles: Watch you your mouth or I'll  tear ye apart like Neil Gallaghers jersey.