The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: cadhlancian on January 09, 2015, 11:17:39 AM
A fake?? The one I saw wasn't a fake. It was him .

Is that the one where he cold cocks an older guy coming out of an appartment complex, and starts whaling on him on the ground? If so, that's a fake, according to snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/shawnspall.asp

muppet

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/white-man-shoots-black-oklahoma-police-chief-4-times-walks-free/article/423764

White man shoots black Oklahoma police chief 4 times, walks free
By Brett Wilkins     Jan 17, 2015 in Crime

Sentinel - A white Oklahoma man described as a "survivalist" walked free after shooting a black police chief four times during a raid on his home triggered by a bomb threat that authorities say they believe may have been a hoax.

Sentinel Police Chief Louis Ross was shot three times in the chest and once in the arm by a man identified as Dallas Horton, a 29-year-old "gun enthusiast" and "survivalist." The Tulsa World reports Ross donned a bulletproof vest moments before executing the raid, which took place at a residence in the 200 block of South 4th Street at around 6:00 a.m. on Thursday.

According to NewsOK.com, authorities received a 911 call about a bomb threat targeting the Sentinel Community Action Center, home to the town's Head Start program. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol bomb squad responded, although no bomb was found.

Chief Ross and deputies from the Washita County Sheriff's Office traced the 911 call to the 4th Street home. But according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI), the 911 call "was not made from phones in the possession of those who live inside the home nor any other phones inside the residence at 205 S. 4th in Sentinel."

It remains unclear who placed the 9/11 call. Sentinel Mayor Sam Dlugonski told the Oklahoman that the 911 caller used Horton's name when making the bomb threat.

It also remains unclear whether the officers announced themselves before breaking down the door of the home, but NewsOn6.com reports Horton told investigators from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) that he did not know they were police.

Sentinel Mayor Sam Dlugonski said that after clearing one bedroom, Ross entered a second bedroom, where Horton shot him. The gunman was taken into custody and underwent interrogation, but was released due to insufficient evidence for arrest.

"We don't have probable cause to make an arrest at this moment," OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown told reporters. The agency did say possible explosive device was discovered in the home.

Chief Ross was taken to Elkview General Hospital in Hobart, where he was treated for a gunshot wound to the arm and released.
In addition to noting his love for guns and survivalism, Mayor Duglonski described Horton as "on edge." The Raw Story reports neighbors said he was unfriendly and mistrusted the government.

Horton had posted numerous racially-charged Facebook posts mocking black leaders like the controversial Rev. Al Sharpton.
One meme posted on Horton's Facebook page showed the blood-soaked front end of a tractor trailer with a dead body lodged in the grille, with the caption, "Just drove through Ferguson, didn't see any problems,"
a reference to the sometimes violent anti-police brutality protests that followed the non-indictment of a white police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black teen last August.
A total of seven firearms were removed from Horton's home.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/white-man-shoots-black-oklahoma-police-chief-4-times-walks-free/article/423764#ixzz3PGJPomkq
MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

Pity about the two dudes behind him, they can be a bit distracting. I spent the whole speech wishing Biden would punch Boner.

whitey

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

foxcommander

Where the riot be at bro? I need me a new flatscreen TV.
CNN haven't announced it yet.

Uncle Al be chillin' like a villan.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Quote from: whitey on January 22, 2015, 03:59:16 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-man-shot-dead-by-new-jersey-police-had-hands-raised/

Hmmmmm......black suspect shot by black cop.  Where's Muppets Uncle Al when you need him

Ah brilliant.

That makes all the other killings ok.

People will speak of your intellect for generations.
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: heganboy on January 22, 2015, 04:37:56 PM
Sheldon Silver is in deep shit...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-state-assembly-speaker-sheldon-silver-faces-arrest-1421909938

Rumours been around for years, so no great surprise.

Wonder what he has on Cuomo that caused him to shut down his Moreland Commission,  presumably when it was getting close?

muppet

Bad as our lot are, this woman really takes the biscuit:

http://www.jpost.com/Christian-News/Michelle-Bachmann-believe-Obamas-poor-relationship-with-Israel-will-bring-the-End-of-Times-398168

I wasn't sure if I should put this on one of the religious threads or not. But seeing as Bachmann reckons Jesus' second coming is as a result of Obama's policies, I am guessing the Messiah will be canvassing for the GOP. So this is probably the place for it.

....But, Bachmann is not afraid of the end of days, rather she says that "these are the most exciting days in history" because nothing is more important than the return of Jesus Christ.

"We need to be so on fire right now about the things of Christ and the things of God, that needs to occupy our time and our thoughts virtually from morning to night because we have very little time — in my opinion — left before the second return of Christ. That's good news!" the former congresswoman said. "The world is embracing degeneracy, but what that also tells us as we look at what the world is doing that they're going according to God's time clock. Pastors, preach it from the pulpit!"

"If we actually turn our back on Israel as we have seen Barack Obama do today, if that happens then I think we will see a scale and a level of push back in the United States, negative consequences," Bachmann told Understanding the Times radio host Jan Markell on Sunday. "I don't know what they are, but I believe that the Bible is true. And believe what the Bible says is that our nation and the people of our nation will reap a whirlwind, and we could see economic disasters, natural disasters.".....
MWWSI 2017