9/11 What really happened to WT7?

Started by Fuzzman, September 28, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

World trade centre 7 - What really happened? Did it just fall because of the fires and damage caused from the other towers or is there lies being told?

I recorded a few 9/11 shows there a few weeks back and it's interesting all the different stories you hear.

I'm sure there were loads of discussion about this over the years but having heard a lot of the conspiracy theories lately I just wondered where to people stand with this now, especially those of you living in NYC or the US.
Many people don't question anything but to me there are some things which do seem rather peculiar. For me why were they so slow to send in the air force to these hijacked planes?

So much of the stuff on youtube seems to point at a demolition job on WT7 and a big insurance payout for Larry Silverstein where he allegedly said...
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."
However he could have simply meant pull the firefighters out of there.
http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/696-faq-10-did-wtc-7-owner-larry-silverstein-admit-to-ordering-the-controlled-demolition-of-the-building-.html

I must say I usually don't believe all the conspiracy theories but there still seems to be a lot of mystery about why and how WT7 fell as no other high rise building ever fell just because of fire.
Also the way that the BBC and CNN had reported it had fallen before it actually had was very strange. Why would they do that?
The way all the rubble and steel was taken away afterwards and not investigated like it was with the other two towers.

Of course you don't know who's telling the truth and who just got their stories mixed up. So many who were interviewed near the scene said they could clearly hear explosions before the towers fell.

I'm just curious where people stand now 15 years later and what the mood is in NY these days.

dec

It depends.

If you are a conspiracy loon you believe this sort of nonsense.

If you are normal you don't.

Hound

It does seem very odd.

I remember looking into a bit a year or so ago, when the poster on here called Seamus said that this was proof that the whole 9/11 was a US plot.

From memory there is a detailed wiki page on WT7, and it has plausible answers to all the weird WT7 "facts" and I think concludes that it did genuinely fall down as some kind of after-effect of the twin towers coming down. But obviously wiki wouldn't be gospel!

haranguerer

It sounds like you do believe the conspiracy theorists, and if that's the best they can come up with its an utter load of sh**e.

Just to pick one thing - bbc and cnn reporting the buildings had fell before they actually had....so you go to the trouble of setting up a massive plot to blow up the WTC, but can't contain your excitement so you pre-warn the bbc and cnn??

seafoid

The WTC was destroyed by Hillary clinton's email server.  But you won't hear that in the libtard media.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Fuzzman

I suppose I want to hear what people on here think what happened to make that building fall?

No haranguerer, I'm trying to listen to both sides of the story, find enough sensible evidence to believe and then decide. I suppose I find it hard to believe that the building collapsed the way it did just because of fires.
I think the fires from the towers would have been much hotter due to the airplane fuel and huge explosion but I can't understand why the fires in WT7 would be hot enough to melt steel or cause a collapse
WT7 was quite a distance away from the towers so I don't think enough damage would have been caused to knock it down whereas other buildings didn't fall.

BennyCake

There was a load of records in WT7 that needed destroying to get rid of evidence. The day before 9/11 it was announced a deficit of many trillions in the defense department. Next day, it's all forgotten.

Watched a show years ago about WT7, and noticed they retracted this "pull it" statement. Oh we meant to pull the firemen out. In the film, they referred a couple of times that we use this "pull it" to mean what they wanted it to come across as. Bloody nonense.

The military failed to react on 9/11 because they weren't meant to. It was planned to happen.

dec

For those who believe the controlled demolition theory, when were the explosives planted?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on September 28, 2016, 05:11:41 PM
There was a load of records in WT7 that needed destroying to get rid of evidence. The day before 9/11 it was announced a deficit of many trillions in the defense department. Next day, it's all forgotten.

Watched a show years ago about WT7, and noticed they retracted this "pull it" statement. Oh we meant to pull the firemen out. In the film, they referred a couple of times that we use this "pull it" to mean what they wanted it to come across as. Bloody nonense.

The military failed to react on 9/11 because they weren't meant to. It was planned to happen.

So they planned this in a day?? So how many people were involved in this and why after 15 years there is not one shred of evidence, real evidence that it was allowed to happen by the USA government??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

God I can't wait until Stew gets round to trying to read this thread.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 28, 2016, 05:38:32 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 28, 2016, 05:11:41 PM

So they planned this in a day?? So how many people were involved in this and why after 15 years there is not one shred of evidence, real evidence that it was allowed to happen by the USA government??

There is only evidence when you want to find it. We have been manipulated by the higher powers for long time. How many years has America been out of war this past 100 years? Being a 'conspiracy loop' is what? having a brain and questioning reality???
Countless witnesses have been found out as actors, liars etc on so many of America recent home terrorist attacks but the mainstream media ignore it.

J70

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 28, 2016, 04:32:04 PM
World trade centre 7 - What really happened? Did it just fall because of the fires and damage caused from the other towers or is there lies being told?

I recorded a few 9/11 shows there a few weeks back and it's interesting all the different stories you hear.

I'm sure there were loads of discussion about this over the years but having heard a lot of the conspiracy theories lately I just wondered where to people stand with this now, especially those of you living in NYC or the US.
Many people don't question anything but to me there are some things which do seem rather peculiar. For me why were they so slow to send in the air force to these hijacked planes?

So much of the stuff on youtube seems to point at a demolition job on WT7 and a big insurance payout for Larry Silverstein where he allegedly said...
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."
However he could have simply meant pull the firefighters out of there.
http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/696-faq-10-did-wtc-7-owner-larry-silverstein-admit-to-ordering-the-controlled-demolition-of-the-building-.html

I must say I usually don't believe all the conspiracy theories but there still seems to be a lot of mystery about why and how WT7 fell as no other high rise building ever fell just because of fire.
Also the way that the BBC and CNN had reported it had fallen before it actually had was very strange. Why would they do that?
The way all the rubble and steel was taken away afterwards and not investigated like it was with the other two towers.

Of course you don't know who's telling the truth and who just got their stories mixed up. So many who were interviewed near the scene said they could clearly hear explosions before the towers fell.

I'm just curious where people stand now 15 years later and what the mood is in NY these days.

"However he could have simply meant pull the firefighters out of there"

Ya think?!! ;D

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

As for the mood in NYC, I've been back here 12 years and I've yet to hear a single person subscribe to any of these conspiracy theories. In my current job, I work with quite a few people who were based in WTC7 and were evacuated that morning. In a previous job, I worked with one of the major outfits in the WTC site and knew a lot of people who were there that day, in the towers when they were hit.

The idea that this was an inside job is just pure paranoid stupidity, like the "faked" moon landings and the rest. How in the name of christ could something like this be kept secret? And exactly who is supposed to be responsible and why?

You're a sensible, intelligent lad Fuzzman. Don't fall for this half-baked shite.

dec

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 29, 2016, 12:17:14 AM
There is only evidence when you want to find it. We have been manipulated by the higher powers for long time. How many years has America been out of war this past 100 years? Being a 'conspiracy loop' is what? having a brain and questioning reality???
Countless witnesses have been found out as actors, liars etc on so many of America recent home terrorist attacks but the mainstream media ignore it.

Could you give us an example of one?

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: dec on September 29, 2016, 03:00:15 AM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 29, 2016, 12:17:14 AM

Could you give us an example of one?

But that would imply that they're actually countable after all.

omaghjoe

I know a few lads whose actual education should mean that know better, who tried to tell me that since the fire wasnt hot enough to melt steel something else must have caused them to fall down and for them to fall straight down it meant that the.
When I asked why did the steel have to melt to yield they realised their mistake and started getting animated, a quick google gave me a detailed explanation of the dynamics of the towers' fall, from memory they fell straight down because there's nothing in them, it was the fasted way down and the floors went like dominos
I never looked into WT7 but have a quick google, no doubt it can be explained to. Have a look at all the evidence and explanations and I mean all of it....then decide for yourself

People should always ask questions about these things and it actually a good thing to do, problem is people will persist in belief of these things simply because for some strange reason they want to believe it.

By the way did anyone hear the one about SpaceX's rocket was blown up by a UFO recently?

My personal favourite is that the US government caused Hurricane Katrina.... seriously we cant give a good weather forecast for more than a few days but somehow the US government was able to conjure up a tropical depression and send it across the Atlantic Ocean, and direct it straight into New Orleans with some sort of shock wave machine or something.