China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrose

Many people on this board will know Niall Murphy, some personally, some professionally and even more through his various roles with St. Endas GAA Club in Glengormley. Niall is currently fighting for his life, in an induced coma.
Murf is a fighter, he's dogged and determined and as stubborn as they come. This might be his biggest fight to date, but if anyone can beat this, it's Niall Murphy.

https://www.facebook.com/212527532211653/posts/1844134729050917/?d=n
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ambrose on March 28, 2020, 07:10:01 PM
Many people on this board will know Niall Murphy, some personally, some professionally and even more through his various roles with St. Endas GAA Club in Glengormley. Niall is currently fighting for his life, in an induced coma.
Murf is a fighter, he's dogged and determined and as stubborn as they come. This might be his biggest fight to date, but if anyone can beat this, it's Niall Murphy.

https://www.facebook.com/212527532211653/posts/1844134729050917/?d=n

Niall is fighting the biggest fight of his life, I hope he pulls through..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Knew Niall many moons ago. Really nice fella.

Chin up big lad, take it in your stride.

Walter Cronc

Frig shocked when I read that. He always came across as a very articulate fella. Please god he'll pull through.

Rossfan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2020, 06:08:12 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 28, 2020, 06:02:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2020, 05:56:10 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 28, 2020, 05:42:40 PM
Figures from earlier in the week looks like 985 Leinster; 290 Munster; Connacht 77; Cavan/Monaghan Donegal 22.

So 344 in total for Ulster.

There are far more in Ulster, but the Stormont wasters are not testing them.

Probably thousands but let's stick to the facts so far and deal with the ones admitted to hospital
Something around 460 of our cases admitted to Hospital.
Almost 25% of cases are health workers.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

Jesus. These people are saints going to work every day in this :(

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 28, 2020, 07:40:55 PM

Takes balls to go into that tsunami, good luck to them and I hope they turn this around. Stay in
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I have several friends who will be in the thick of it. One with his first baby due very soon :(

Fair play to them.

Will it ever end

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2020, 07:51:05 PM

Takes balls to go into that tsunami, good luck to them and I hope they turn this around. Stay in

Unbelievable strength to go in to work knowing what's ahead of you...

I see on Twitter that Michelle O Neill has been out to see community nurses today - I honestly cannot believe the stupidity - the message is stay home!!! How this couldn't have been done over the phone... god almighty! If she's on the road the mixed messages being sent to the public are so confusing!

Leo issues a list within 24 hours of essential businesses & the north still scrambles to pull it together.

Milltown Row2

Randox... doing it for free now for NHS workers

The new service, which will be free, will help to end the uncertainty of whether NHS staff need to stay at home.

Those who test negative for coronavirus will be able to return to work – enhancing the capacity of the NHS and social care to treat patients and care for those in community settings, with plans for a full roll-out for health, social care and other frontline workers.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2020, 08:11:26 PM

The new service, which will be free, will help to end the uncertainty of whether NHS staff need to stay at home.

Those who test negative for coronavirus will be able to return to work – enhancing the capacity of the NHS and social care to treat patients and care for those in community settings, with plans for a full roll-out for health, social care and other frontline workers.
Must have been burned by the negative publicity.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Will it ever end on March 28, 2020, 08:10:22 PM

I see on Twitter that Michelle O Neill has been out to see community nurses today - I honestly cannot believe the stupidity - the message is stay home!!! How this couldn't have been done over the phone... god almighty! If she's on the road the mixed messages being sent to the public are so confusing!

Leo issues a list within 24 hours of essential businesses & the north still scrambles to pull it together.

It's exactly what happened Boris (assuming he's is telling the truth and that is where the UK is - people don't even believe their prime minister when he says he has a potentially deadly virus)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 28, 2020, 08:23:11 PM

Regardless it's still good news surely?

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2020, 08:25:56 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 28, 2020, 08:23:11 PM

Regardless it's still good news surely?

Good to see we are getting some use of the £23m they got from Invest NI a couple of years ago
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

square_ball

Quote from: Will it ever end on March 28, 2020, 08:10:22 PM

Absolutely. A phone call doesn't provide the same phot opportunity though. . .