If the COVID vaccines don’t work, what do we do then?

Started by trileacman, February 08, 2021, 09:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on February 09, 2021, 02:13:22 PM
Quote from: Rudi on February 09, 2021, 12:57:49 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 09, 2021, 12:24:12 PM
Bet he doesn't know as much as our GAAboard expert  virologists or immunologists ;)

Is that aimed at me?
Don't flatter yourself gasún sure you're hardly even an apprentice compared to the 2 resident Professors here.

Good for you boy. I wonder what your area of expertise is.

Rossfan

Common sense, long generations of inherited west of Ireland DNA.
I believe  doctors know more about medical issues than a few bucks posting ráiméis on GAAboard. ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

pbat

is the WHO are predicting a further pandemic in the very near future?

armaghniac

Quote from: Rudi on February 09, 2021, 01:14:23 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on February 09, 2021, 11:32:49 AM
Quote from: Rudi on February 09, 2021, 10:29:07 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 09, 2021, 10:08:39 AM
Luke O'Neill is a p***k.

An utter gobshite, would never get tired batin him. Celebrity populist dr dolittle.

He is also a millionaire and knows his stuff.

Never questioned whether he knows his stuff or not. Donald Trump is a billionaire but that probably doesn't suit your narrative.

O'Neills demeanour might be a matter of taste, but I think the term gobshite is not warranted. Comparison with Trump certainly isn't.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

Quote from: pbat on February 09, 2021, 03:28:14 PM

I've heard it said numerous times there's more to come. So that's just those in control letting us know they have more for us.

sid waddell

There's lots to be genuinely angry about in our world today

But some people choose to get angry about a short, light hearted television segment that wasn't meant to be taken very seriously

Funnily enough, my strong feeling is that a lot of people who choose to get angry at a short, light hearted television segment are the same people who frequently complain bitterly when RTE broadcast serious pieces regarding the pandemic

Some people are never satisfied and just like a whinge, without actually knowing what it is they're whinging about

Louther

Quote from: BennyCake on February 09, 2021, 04:05:21 PM

I've heard it said numerous times there's more to come. So that's just those in control letting us know they have more for us.

;D ;D ;D Bill, Luke O'Neill and Dr Evil moving onto phase 2.

sid waddell

Quote from: BennyCake on February 09, 2021, 04:05:21 PM

Ooh, a "plandemic" guy

Surprised you go on the internet at all

People like me and all the other posters here who are in on this Bill Gates/George Soros plandemic all have 5G tracking on you and your devices

We can all see you right now

Just to let you know, I've just transferred a load of money from your bank account to mine