Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

New Tyrone geansai for next seasons first round against Linfield...

BennyHarp

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 10, 2020, 10:25:46 PM
I wunner what the boul Joe thinks of yer man Cavanagh tonight hi and i also wunner what them tronies think of him now hi

*tries not to open can o worms. Cant resist*

My view of Sean hasn't changed....he still should never be let near a TV camera or microphone.
That was never a square ball!!

yellowcard

Poor stuff from Cavanagh, Tyrone will have to live with this tag for years to come now. They'll not be fit to sing 'there'll be no London in Tyrone' anymore anyway.

GiveItToTheShooters

As Joe says, you can forget about Cavanagh as far as he's a man. Made a real fool of himself

Angelo

Cavanagh was an exceptional footballer but is very hard to like as a person.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

LooseCannon

As Kieran Cunningham said on Twitter: "Pretty clear to me that Sean Cavanagh meant that north have to operate under UK restrictions. Maybe put away the pitchforks."

trueblue1234

Silly turn of phase. I always cringe when he's on tv.

Good to see Tyrone men can acknowledge when one of their own makes a mistake. Derry ones should take note....
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

oakleaflad

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 11, 2020, 10:17:44 AM

Good to see Tyrone men can acknowledge when one of their own makes a mistake. Derry ones should take note....
What?

trailer

Quote from: LooseCannon on May 11, 2020, 10:00:48 AM
As Kieran Cunningham said on Twitter: "Pretty clear to me that Sean Cavanagh meant that north have to operate under UK restrictions. Maybe put away the pitchforks."

I don't get it. I really don't. We want to be seen as an inclusive organisation. Like this reaction isn't going to win over many Unionists who see the GAA as organisation only for Nationalists.

trueblue1234

Quote from: oakleaflad on May 11, 2020, 11:55:04 AM

What?
Call a spade a spade. Or an egotistic media whore an egotistic media whore.

screenexile

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 11, 2020, 12:22:28 PM

What?

::) ::)

If you actually look back there are very few Derry people who back Joe up on much but sure go ahead and make up your own narrative!!

trueblue1234

Quote from: screenexile on May 11, 2020, 12:29:42 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 11, 2020, 12:22:28 PM

What?

::) ::)

If you actually look back there are very few Derry people who back Joe up on much but sure go ahead and make up your own narrative!!
Aye.  ;D

Taylor

Sean has not covered himself in glory since he quit playing for the county.

I do cringe everytime I hear him on the TV or radio - not knowing what he will come out with next.

For an intelligent fellow he says things he should keep to himself UNLESS he wants to become a media whore.

However what he said yesterday is not a big issue. Regardless of what people think or want to think we are in the North/NI etc

quit yo jibbajabba

Yis would do well to remember that the next time yis sing that oul London song yis are all so fond of 😉

RedHand88

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 11, 2020, 01:07:02 PM
Yis would do well to remember that the next time yis sing that oul London song yis are all so fond of 😉
I haven't heard anyone sing that in about 15 years.