Homer

Square Ball

Sitting at 9/2 with Eastwoods as well
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gerrykeegan

Bud
Time for the Glue factory
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Bud Wiser

Crazy crazy stuff.  The yoke that won was the one he beat last time out.  There was some winking among the jockeys before the race and quite frankly I don't think the horse was ridden well.  Strangely enough, they were breathalysing the jockeys in the weighroom at one stage, whether this is common practice or not I don't know, unless they were Dub jockeys and they were afraid they would fall asleep on the track.

Anyway, Tom Flood has another two fifties of my dosh because of that stupid horse.

magpie seanie

Gave the bookies back some of their money on this one as well.

What are the chances for Galway Bud?

Lecale2

full back

Running tonight
Whats the story wit it Lecale?

Silky

Aristotle Flynn

It's a long while since any of you boys posted a winning tip. Would you just quit an stop encouraging people to throw their hard earned money away to Paddy Power in an attempt to get rich quick.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Homer

Quote from: Aristotle Flynn on July 25, 2007, 03:01:30 PM
It's a long while since any of you boys posted a winning tip. Would you just quit an stop encouraging people to throw their hard earned money away to Paddy Power in an attempt to get rich quick.

That's the third time you've came on this thread and tried to stop us gambling Aristotle, and I bet it won't be the last.

full back

Quote from: Aristotle Flynn on July 25, 2007, 03:01:30 PM

Stay off the thread flynn if you dont like it

Oak Leafer

I personally have found some of the inside info very useful. A great thread!!

Homer

girt_giggler

Where was it running at? Naas?