The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Rob Wright's Nap today, Zeefoha 3.15@Newb, 12/1 in the paper.  Anything he naps gets hit, if you're backing it get on early.

Lecale2

I'd go for Ocean Gold in that race.

The Real SlimShady

you pair are dynamite, 2 favs beat in 2 days  :D

bennydorano

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 14, 2007, 02:14:53 PM
you pair are dynamite, 2 favs beat in 2 days  :D
If you could read you clown you would see that I was only pointing out Rob Wright's Naps. :D

No 2/1 "tips" from AP lately then  :D

The Real SlimShady

no, none recently though AP is a worse tipster than you and is renowned for being so!

I'm yet to post a 'tip' that has failed you shall find- be it 2/1 4/1 or Evens. which is more than I can say for yourself who manages to stop odds on shots!  :D

the difference between my 'tips' and your 'tips' is that mine actually have some credibility, whereas yours is more of an educated guess. Please, for the wealth of the posters on here that actually heed you-stop posting them! I'm sure if they wanted to some journo's tips they would!!

Edit: and yet another Favourite stopped today  :D

1 10 Altar 16/1 RLMoore R Hannon
2 3 Rule of Life 7/1 RHughes B W Hills
3 9 Oceana Gold 9/4f WilliamBuick A Balding
4 2 Shake On It 14/1 S Carson Eve Johnson Houghton

never kickt a ball

That horse Altar just got up on the rails  :D

Bud Wiser

Verchoyles Lad was out for a trot around Leopardstown today, came nowhere like in his last four races.  How and ever, he will be winning his very next race despite all the zeros in front of his name so don't let the form prevent you from putting a punt on him. More news when the time comes but just in case I miss the opportunity to tell ye at the time keep an eye out. He will almost definitely be getting a Graham Gerathy  :-* when he comes home next day out.

AZOffaly

Bud,

Does the owner of that horse have a big interest in tarring roads, and other construction?

Bud Wiser

Aye, he owns Stutter and Avon Ri   ; www.avonri.com

Bit of a charachter, says the yoke was not going anywhere on Sunday but will next time out. 

AZOffaly

Ah. I was wondering when I saw the name. I sorted out a laptop for him once. The brother in law is his accountant, or at least the accountant in the company.

goldenyears

aggravation, first race tonight

also told to do lydon house 7.55 ballinrobe tonight

AZOffaly

maddog

AZOffaly

Bud Wiser

What did he do? Pulled the chair from under Liefly when she went to sit down in Leopardstown, got one race suspension and a kick in the nuts.

Liefly is running on Saturday 23rd in Down Royal