The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 11, 2007, 12:07:41 PM
Classic Maureen, 2pm, won easy the other night and should go well again.

very short price i just seen. not too much value but anyway, i'm on it at 11/8

AZOffaly

nice one lads. Classi Maureen p*ssed it at evens SP. Keep 'em coming :)

The Real SlimShady

Happy days, did it ever look in trouble AZ? never seen it. I assume it led the whole way as it likes to run from the front?

AZOffaly

Led all the way more or less. Bet 365 allows you watch the races. It's fecking dangerous in work, but great :)

AZOffaly

Should have said, it won pulling away. One lad came to challenge about 4 out, but he got burned off, and she won looking over here shoulder. I'd say 6 or 8 lengths maybe.

maddog

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 11, 2007, 02:24:41 PM
Should have said, it won pulling away. One lad came to challenge about 4 out, but he got burned off, and she won looking over here shoulder. I'd say 6 or 8 lengths maybe.

Had a score on it. My bookie runner did a pound ew on it. God help the lads wit. It should go in again if turning out soon.

The Real SlimShady

i have you kids spoilt rotten, cant remember the last loser i gave you...apart from Antrim.

£1 EW on an Evs  :D bless him.

Hardy

Quote from: Louth Exile on June 11, 2007, 01:08:19 PM
Quote from: Hardy on June 11, 2007, 12:06:42 PM
According to my home-made bet calculator spreadsheet, it returns £431.87.

Jaysus Hardy, home made bet calcuator spreadsheet, sounds like some job.
What different bets can you work out on it??

All the combinations for up to 5 horses - singles, doubles, trebles, trixies, 4-way accums, yankees,
lucky 15s, super yankees, 5-way accums and lucky 31s. Haven't got to Heinzs, etc.

You're welcome to a copy if you pm me your email address.

Homer

Can't say I really understand Yankee bets too well but Paddy Power provides a calculator if its any addition.

http://betcalculator.paddypower.com/index.php?bet=Yankee&number=5

the make a selection drop-down box also gives other bet types.

bennydorano

Rob Wright in Times(UK) is the top tipster around, he won the Newspapers' tipster title again last year (doesn't include pricewise in the RP).  Normally his naps are decent prices, none of this Napping 6/4 shots shit (Neville Ring being N#1 culprit).

No doubt I've put the mother of all scuds on him, but his selection tonight is Faith & Reason in the 7.35@ Windsor

ExiledGael

Unplaced Benny!
And he was a short priced favourite!

Sky Blue

bennydorano

Rob obliged today with a 7/2 nap, Golden Hush 4.15@Sals

Bud Wiser

Liefly not running tomorrow. Hurt her leg (probably trying to sit down)

Lecale2

Lady Gloria. She won't be sitting down.