Laois Senior Hurling Championship 2022

Started by Ogie, January 31, 2022, 02:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laois man

Lads for a bit of crack here's my teams to win there Cships this year. Junior B Rosenallis. Junior A park/Timahoe. Intermediate Cloughbolla. Senior B Abbeyleix and Senior Rdowney /Errill.

Keyser Söze

Ballinakill
The Harps
Clough Ballacolla
Rathdowney Errill

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Helix.

Ballinakill to win tonight if they play similar to Borris Kilcotton game. Whether playing consecutive weeks Rosenallis football and hurling will impact them remains to be seen.

*I stand corrected good win for Rosenallis tonight. Take Cha out of Ballinakill side and very limited. Wasted awful amount of opportunities tonight.

The Harps to beat Castletown.

Camross are due a big performance at some stage in the season whether it'll be tomorrow remains to be seen. I'll still tip Clough Ballacolla for tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if they meet again before the year is out.

Rathdowney Errill to beat Borris Kilcotton. Borris Kilcotton got away with a win vs Ballinakill if Rathdowney are on form should have enough.

Spiritof86

Just saw the score . Fair play to Rosenaills . Lot to be admired as a dual Senior Club . Ballinakill could be in bother now .

Robbo

Balnikill will finish bottom now. Missed there chance two weeks ago.

Think Boris will be a lot better but rathdowney should still win. Better backs this year I think.
Mark kavanagh is home I think. Has to make them favourites now.

Hard to call the other 2. Might be one draw.

Big win for clonasllee tonite over camross in prem Inter. Them or Ballyfin to top the group and avoid abbeyleiz in the semis.

Laois man

Good win for Rosenallis. Ctown in qfinal and will improve still a few lads to come back Harps in big bother. Cbolla looked excellent at times tonight. Rdowney/Errill had it all to easy borris short a few but they were poor tonight. Cbolla v Rdowney/Erill in the final would be a cracker. Any update on a county manager?

Robbo

Abbeyleix look like nailed on csrts for the prem inter accordinf to laoistoday.
Still think Ballyfin and rathdowny might have a chance.
Slieve blom for the drop I reckon.

Spiritof86

The Harps By 5
Castletown By 2
Camross by 10

Helix.

Quote from: Robbo on July 31, 2022, 12:04:21 AM
Abbeyleix look like nailed on csrts for the prem inter accordinf to laoistoday.
Still think Ballyfin and rathdowny might have a chance.
Slieve blom for the drop I reckon.

Ben Conroy gone to Australia will be a massive loss so will tip trumera to win that.

You'd imagine Abbeyleix will win it out. Ballyfin should have enough for Portlaoise this weekend.

burdizzo

They reckon Slieve Bloom are going to get it very hard to keep going at all.

Tintin84

Quote from: Spiritof86 on August 25, 2022, 12:56:52 PM
The Harps By 5
Castletown By 2
Camross by 10

Not a hope of Castletown beating Rosenallis, I'd even go as far as saying Rosenallis outside of R/E and Ballacolla is probably the next best team in the county some fine hurlers, I imagine them beating Castletown By 6/7/8 points.

Robbo

I think borris will beat camross.
Amazing how much they've been written off. With injuries and lads away they were always going to struggle in the group. Beat camross in the semi last year without breaking a sweat.

Rosenallis by 6.
Harps by 2 but Id be nervous enough for them if ballinkil start well.

Ballyfin by 3.
Camross prem int to beat rathdowney by 1.
Trumera will send SB down i think.

Spiritof86

Can't see Borris beating Camross after what's been going on there the past week .

Laois man

Senior games this weekend Rosenallis  hot favourites to beat Ctown but i have a feeling Ctown with a few lads back can win this one. Camross to beat  Borris /kcotton. Harps to beat Bkill by 1 or 2 points.

LaoisAbu20

Quote from: Tintin84 on August 25, 2022, 01:21:58 PM
Quote from: Spiritof86 on August 25, 2022, 12:56:52 PM
The Harps By 5
Castletown By 2
Camross by 10

Not a hope of Castletown beating Rosenallis, I'd even go as far as saying Rosenallis outside of R/E and Ballacolla is probably the next best team in the county some fine hurlers, I imagine them beating Castletown By 6/7/8 points.

Wish I had the same optimism for Rosenallis. Good team on paper, but struggling to get team lineup right. If Castletown run at them, they'll be there for the taking. Can't understand why they don't play Fiachra Fennell in the centre forward position, he's got great goal potential and can run for days. From the last match, it seems a waste to have Hartnett at corner back, he'd be a better shout around midfield. Think Rosenallis have potential but can see Castletown beating them.