Laois Senior Hurling Championship 2022

Started by Ogie, January 31, 2022, 02:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clonadmad

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 28, 2022, 04:50:22 PM
What part was wishful thinking? Are you on drugs?

The bit about Borris Kilcotton breaking up

Are you delusional?

clonadmad

Quote from: town1980 on August 28, 2022, 11:40:15 PM
How have abbeyleix no football team it baffles me why there with ballyroan even a junior team they would be competitive

Do you seriously not know the answer to that?

Mudderajaysis

Helix.

Semi finals
Camross vs Rathdowney Errill
Clough Ballacolla vs Castletown

Camross seem to be improving and won't fear Rathdowney Errill the next day. Granted Borris Kilcotton were woeful yesterday from what I heard.

Clough Ballacolla should have enough for Castletown even though seem to have near a full strength squad.

Interesting stat over weekend that almost all winners from 2021 championship (with exception of Junior C) were relegated in 2022.

Ballinakill premier intermediate champions 2021. Relegated 2022
Trumera intermediate champions 2021. Relegated 2022
Ballypickas Junior A champions 2021. Relegated 2022
Borris Kilcotton 3rd team Junior B champions 2021. Relegated 2022.

Probably happened before but just an observation.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: clonadmad on August 29, 2022, 08:58:56 AM
Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 28, 2022, 04:50:22 PM
What part was wishful thinking? Are you on drugs?

The bit about Borris Kilcotton breaking up

Are you delusional?

So to be clear, I'm wishing for Borris & Kilcotton to break up?
You are a very strange individual.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Keyser Söze

Borris Kilcotton were worse than I thought was possible.
Very hard to understand how they could possibly be as lifeless as they were.
They are missing exceptional players, but Jesus they have more than that. There was w total air of acceptance about them yesterday.

Camross slick and moving well. But the last two outings will hardly prepare them for Rathdowney Erill?
Still, they are known for the quality of the practice matches they get. Interesting one ahead

Btw- I'm not advocating for any drastic moves in Knockaroo or Borris. It would be a regressive move for Laois hurling.

Castletown did the job in fairness to them in a poor game.  Rosenallis don't seem to know what way they want to play. They seem to be stuck in between a couple of different ways of playing. In fairness, trying to serve two masters is very very difficult. I don't think it's sustainable for a period of time.
I didn't think Castletown would sneak it, but they are definitely headed in the right direction. Their younger players look like they would hold their own with most. Encouraging.

Clough Ballacolla could do whatever they want in the semis.

clonadmad

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 29, 2022, 06:16:15 PM
They are missing exceptional players, but Jesus they have more than that. There was w total air of acceptance about them yesterday.

Camross slick and moving well. But the last two outings will hardly prepare them for Rathdowney Erill?
Still, they are known for the quality of the practice matches they get. Interesting one ahead

Btw- I'm not advocating for any drastic moves in Knockaroo or Borris. It would be a regressive move for Laois hurling.

Castletown did the job in fairness to them in a poor game.  Rosenallis don't seem to know what way they want to play. They seem to be stuck in between a couple of different ways of playing. In fairness, trying to serve two masters is very very difficult. I don't think it's sustainable for a period of time.
I didn't think Castletown would sneak it, but they are definitely headed in the right direction. Their younger players look like they would hold their own with most. Encouraging.

And I'm the strange individual

Remarkable

Keyser Söze

That line was quite obviously in response to your message that seems to suggest I was "wishing" for them to end the amalgamation.
Could you clarify if you were suggesting that?

And yes, coming on here & pretending that you were from Clonad in order to stir shit when RPG was forming was indeed strange.
Keeping it going since is even stranger.

clonadmad

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 29, 2022, 10:19:12 PM
That line was quite obviously in response to your message that seems to suggest I was "wishing" for them to end the amalgamation.
Could you clarify if you were suggesting that?

And yes, coming on here & pretending that you were from Clonad in order to stir shit when RPG was forming was indeed strange.
Keeping it going since is even stranger.

One of the B/K lads make off with yer wife or girlfriend ?

You seem to be badly rattled

Keyser Söze

Said it before, and I'll say it again.
A very very strange individual.

clonadmad

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 30, 2022, 05:23:47 PM
Said it before, and I'll say it again.
A very very strange individual.

Rent Free,Son

Robbo

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 29, 2022, 06:16:15 PM

Strangely, lack of competitive games could catch either of the 2 supposed favourites.

Rathdowney havent been tested at all really, interesting to see how they'll have managed the 5 week break with football and a few practice games. Camross will be licking their lips.
Then, ballacolla should have way to much for Castletowntoen but they'll be going into a final not really knowing what there form has been like.

Laois man

Good year for Ctown getting to a Sfinal very young team about 12 of the starting 15 under 25 and a few good minors from last year starting on there first year up senior. Cbolla look very strong all over the field do. Rdowney/Errill and Camross should be a fair battle.

GAABoardMod5

Reminder that posters feuding will get banned.

Until the end of the championship season at least.

So knock it off and DO NOT ENGAGE with each other...clonadman and Keyser Söze. 

Can't be much clearer...that means you both cannot even reply to each other in what might pass to be in a civil manner even.

blueandwhite1

Quote from: GAABoardMod5 on August 30, 2022, 06:50:31 PM
Reminder that posters feuding will get banned.

Until the end of the championship season at least.

So knock it off and DO NOT ENGAGE with each other...clonadman and Keyser Söze. 

Can't be much clearer...that means you both cannot even reply to each other in what might pass to be in a civil manner even.

Was unaware that these boards were moderated until now. Good to see though!! You must be a busy person!!

Spiritof86

Can't see Castletown troubling C/B too much . If they are still within touching distance by half time
it would be definitely be encouraging . C/B by 12 .
Andrew Mortimer looks like a doubt for Camross after getting injured the football last week and he will be a loss if he doesn't play . I still think there is a potential upset on the cards here . R/E obvious favourites here and King and Paddy McCane seem to be back on there game . Camross will have something different to bring to the table this weekend by all accounts. Sneaky feeling they will snatch this.