Laois Senior Hurling Championship 2022

Started by Ogie, January 31, 2022, 02:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laois Rising

Seeing Bray Emmets lame the Leinster Intermediate title today highlights what an opportunity Abbeyleix failed to capitalise on this year. Chance of Al-Ireland success in Croker was there for them this year and they really left it behind. Fair play to Bray Emmets on their success. Great to see clubs/counties outside of the traditional hurling elite winning titles at provincial level.

Lost soul 2

Is declan laffan gone from ballacolla,had a great stint if true.rumour rigney going with borris??

Laois man

Rigney not going to borris i was told. Laffan gone after 3 great years with Cbolla.

Spiritof1915

Hearing Jimmy dunne is in consideration for BK job
Harps gone with Alan Guilfoyle and Ross Young.
Are abbeyleix staying with Derek Dunne

Laois man

I am hearing. Camross. David Cuddy. Rdowney/Errill. Martin power he's a waterford man. Ctown David Cuddy. Aleix pj peacock. Bk a fella from the fenians in kkenny. Harps? Rosenallis? Cbolla? Bkill?.

Ogie

Latest Rumour Mill -

Ballacolla - Still Searching after Laffins departure, names of Dj Carey, Eamonn Corcoran ( JK Brackens ) Mick Fennelly all being tried, should be an attractive position to fill

Camross - David Cuddy staying on, with new coach on board

Borris Kilcotton - Pj Delaney from Johnstown, previous St Mullins Manager with a Delahunty fella coaching from Kilkenny

Rathdowney Errill - Martin Power Kilkenny, coach to be confirmed 

Castletown - David Cuddy / John Sullivan staying on

The Harps - Alan Guilfoyle, Harps Club man took over last year when Ollie Baker left with Ross Young
doing the S&C 

Rosenallis - Gone back to Roscrea man Dan Kilmartin who managed them before I believe

Abbeyleix- Pj Peacock taking over from Derek Dunne

Ballinakill - One of their own, former Ballyfin football manager Killian Fitzpatrick

Portlaoise - Tommy Fitzgerald, great move by Portlaoise getting Tommy home from St Thomas

Laois man

Nice to see Tommy back with plaois but on the hurling front they seem to be struggling big time.

Laois man

Any clubs getting in any transfers this year I wonder or anyone moving to another club?