Club football managers 2022

Started by The PRO, December 16, 2021, 05:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgedoylesrightleg

georgedoylesrightleg

multi all Ireland winning manager - big signing by the roan

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Laoiseabu

Quote from: georgedoylesrightleg on October 25, 2022, 12:03:54 AM
multi all Ireland winning manager - big signing by the roan

Spill the beans George 😂😂

The PRO

I believe it's far from a done deal yet - this mystery man in line for the BA job!

Laoiseabu

Quote from: The PRO on October 26, 2022, 10:23:20 AM
I believe it's far from a done deal yet - this mystery man in line for the BA job!

Who is the mystery man ?

thegreeenandgold

Ballyroan say it's Shane Wall, considering his Paul Garrigan's pal.  I heard it's Paul Garrigan, something up here.  I am told  on good authority Paul Garrigan is BallyroanAbbey Manager, so now I'm wondering why are they naming Shane Wall who is Garrigan's right hand man.  Hardly paying €50,000 for Shane Wall.  Very Strange

Butch Cassidy

Is Paul not going in with Meath? Hardly have time for a club gig too

Laois man

Is Paul the manager that put 15 players behind the ball last Sunday trying to beat portarlington with his puke fball😂

Cavan19

Quote from: thegreeenandgold on October 27, 2022, 08:43:49 AM
Ballyroan say it's Shane Wall, considering his Paul Garrigan's pal.  I heard it's Paul Garrigan, something up here.  I am told  on good authority Paul Garrigan is BallyroanAbbey Manager, so now I'm wondering why are they naming Shane Wall who is Garrigan's right hand man.  Hardly paying €50,000 for Shane Wall.  Very Strange

I have seen situations like this before where a club manger is involved in some other role which means he won't allow a club name him as manger but gets someone else in as a front man.

georgedoylesrightleg

Quote from: Laois man on October 27, 2022, 11:05:57 AM
Is Paul the manager that put 15 players behind the ball last Sunday trying to beat portarlington with his puke fball😂
yer fella who turned ladies football into shite