Club football managers 2022

Started by The PRO, December 16, 2021, 05:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeythelips

Well done to Lar Wall who led The Downs to Senior glory in Westmeath championship after a 17-year wait. 

SCFC

Quote from: The PRO on October 09, 2022, 12:30:32 AM
A couple of managers gone. Pauric Clancy has left Ballyroan Abbey and Eddie Kinsella is finished in Courtwood. Both being replaced from within their own management teams I've heard.
Port obviously looking to replace Martin Murphy and Killeshin obviously looking for something more permanent than two players in charge.

georgedoylesrightleg

eddie done a great job, great servent. be hard replaced but great tools to work with. in a good place.

Laoiseabu

Quote from: georgedoylesrightleg on October 11, 2022, 10:23:49 AM
eddie done a great job, great servent. be hard replaced but great tools to work with. in a good place.

Many new lads eligible to play next year ? I know Alan Kinsella will be back and young Ryan Little will be up from minor . Both should add a few extra scores up front . Anyone else ?

Jd

They won the minor B as St Pauls and I think they had about 15 or 16 on that panel. Not too sure how many are eligible next year but their next few years look positive enough. Not sure if they have a new man in mind but its an important one for them

Spiritof86

Eddie going in with Laois Seniors next year ?

georgedoylesrightleg

Quote from: Spiritof86 on October 11, 2022, 05:28:15 PM

Eddie going in with Laois Seniors next year ?
doubt  knees are up to it

Tintin84

Any more manager moves or clubs with new managers, I'd presume many clubs would want it all sorted before end of year.

Target Man

Vacancies in Ballyroan, Graigue, Ballyfin, Killeshin, Ratheniska , Courtwood from what I've heard. I assume will also be one in Port once Leinster campaign over given Martin Murphy involvement in new Offaly set up. Rumours John Sugrue set to be the new Ratheniska  manager

Spiritof86

Sugrue taking over Park and Kieran Kelly off to Graigue?

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Spiritof86 on October 21, 2022, 03:49:30 PM
Was Kieran Kelly not involved with Graiguecullen for the past few years??
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

georgedoylesrightleg

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on October 23, 2022, 05:09:43 PM
Quote from: Spiritof86 on October 21, 2022, 03:49:30 PM
Was Kieran Kelly not involved with Graiguecullen for the past few years??
be fair shock to park ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Spiritof86

John Sugrue managing Park was always going to happen .

Blow-in

thegreeenandgold

Bigger one on the way in the most unlikely place.