Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 12, 2007, 01:07:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhSIfxMV_P8

The closing credits on SKY for the Man City game, about 43 secs in to the vid clip the song 'Come on' is used. Written and performed by Strabane band...Kharma 45.

So there are people from Strabane gainfully employed..........

oakleaf stateside

Quote from: Square Ball on May 10, 2007, 10:05:53 AM
Kuczzak - Does anyone know

no idea, but if we paid anything it was too much, that was a terrible display of catching, did make a few decent save but his inability to catch doesnt help the defence, they have no confidence in him.

He is on loan
Dont Do It

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

Square Ball

He arrived on a loan for a year, but that was made permanent, think the deal was a three year one
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

new devil

Quote from: Syd on May 12, 2007, 06:28:00 PM

The closing credits on SKY for the Man City game, about 43 secs in to the vid clip the song 'Come on' is used. Written and performed by Strabane band...Kharma 45.

ha ha do you hear the spide from belfast!! watch what you say spidey sorry i mean sydey  ;)

Syd

Quote from: new devil on May 13, 2007, 02:09:17 PM
Quote from: Syd on May 12, 2007, 06:28:00 PM

ha ha do you hear the spide from belfast!! watch what you say spidey sorry i mean sydey  ;)

Aint from Belfast sweetcheeks......

Redgreenery

Very disappointing losing to West Ham today, but I suppose they were in a desperate situation to stay in the premiership!! Pity though that we finish the premiership with a loss.

Hard luck then to Sheffield Utd been relagated, but their game with Wigan was going to be the decider in the end!

FermPundit

poor enough performance 2day but I think United have one eye on next Saturday. Fair play to West Ham. They deserved the 3 points. I was really impressed with Tevez. Outstanding workrate. He'd be an asset to any side.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Farrandeelin

Not happy with how today went at all. It'd be sweet to have gotten revenge over the Hammers after them hoors denying us the title in 95...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AZOffaly

Lads I know Alex Ferguson has bigger fish to fry, but I thought he was very disingenous this week. When people were giving out about Rafa Benitez playing weaker teams in games that had little importance for LFC, Ferguson said he'd be playing a full team against West Ham, as a mark of respect to the other teams towards the bottom, and he clearly didn't.

full back

Am disappointed Ferguson didnt start with his 1st choice or as close as possible yesterday.
Would have been good to pay back the Hammers after 95.
Being on the piss during the week wouldnt have helped Utd.
On MOTD last night it highlighted how many times Utd players pulled out of tackles

Goats Do Shave

Who's to say it wasn't his strongest team??

I reckon he picked a team on who was the least hungover from the week they had in London & Chester races!

AZOffaly

Redgreenery

Manchester United skipper Gary Neville is out of Saturday's FA Cup final showdown with Chelsea.
Neville has not featured for the Red Devils since injuring his right ankle against Bolton Wanderers on March 17.

The full-back was due to return to full training on Monday but is still reporting some pain from the injury and will now undergo an exploratory operation to discover the extent of the problem.

Sir Alex Ferguson had vowed to give his skipper every opportunity to feature against Chelsea but the odds were always stacked against the 31-year-old.

Although Neville was able to don his kit to lift the Barclays Premiership trophy with Ryan Giggs at Old Trafford on Sunday, he has never quite been able to rid himself of the problem he sustained against Bolton that has seen him miss the last 14 games of United's run-in.

Neville's absence means his place at Wembley will go to either Wes Brown, who has tended to be the England international's first-choice deputy this season, or John O'Shea.

While Ferguson can cope with Neville's absence in relative comfort, it is a major blow to England boss Steve McClaren.

Already without Manchester City's Micah Richards, who has had calf surgery, McClaren now faces the June 1 friendly with Brazil and the much more important Euro 2008 qualifier in Estonia the following week with his two right-backs unavailable.

Declan

Is it true O'Shea is getting a new contract of €60K a week?? Great game altogether isn't it