Started by Hoof Hearted, June 03, 2008, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Ireland are 8 - 5 up -- o'gara penalty and wallace try 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Shamrock Shore

Tankie

Well even for Munster fans they now must admit that Horan is the biggest retard ever to play in a front row.
Grand Slam Saturday!

Hardy

14-11 to NZ, 63 mins gone.

Live stream here: http://www.justin.tv/uggla

Hardy

Try under the posts. 21-11

TORGAEL

O'Gara and Wallace at 10-12 are poor in defence

Hoof Hearted

was o'driscolls flight late in getting to NZ, he will be a useful addition for next week !!

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Tankie

why are we running pens from our own 22. bad choice by stringer

BOD cant do anything if he aint given the ball
Grand Slam Saturday!

Hardy

Tankie

Horan should be dropped from the Aussie game as he needs to be thought a lesson, they guy has no discipline at all
Grand Slam Saturday!

bridgegael

how cold would it be there this time of year??  BOD giving interview there after match, big coat on him and looked absolutly freezing.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

The Subbie

Dinny Breen

QuoteO'Gara and Wallace at 10-12 are poor in defence

Actually I thought they defended that channel quite, haven't seen the replay but I thought it was either Heaslip or Wallace who missed the tackle for Carters decisive break.

Quotewas o'driscolls flight late in getting to NZ, he will be a useful addition for next week !!

Ridiculous statement, Ireland weren't playing a wide game, how many times was he passed the ball, and despite one error on the scramble he defended very well. Considering the slow ball O'Gara was getting I thought our tactics were spot on and only for that act of stupidity from Horan we could have sneaked that. Never a fan of his ability or attitude and deserves to be dropped from the Ireland squad, not just for that but he's simply not big enough for International rugby and was hammered in the scrums today.

O'Connell was immense again today, start to show the form to live up to the hype, although I thought Wallace was outstanding and Leamy and a fine game too. Kearney was the pick of the backs and O'Gara had excellent game control, Reddan was poor and it really wasn't a game to judge the outside backs on.

I thought the way NZ picked and drove today was fantastic, dynamic, controlled and aggressive. Competely different to what Munster did in the last 20 in Cardiff.

Another what could have been, well reffed as well.

Won't beat Oz, too many minds on holidays but would love to see Mushy on from the start.
#newbridgeornowhere

Uladh

McCaw's tackle on Wallace in the opening minute, when ireland were in fantastic attacking position, set the tone. if anyone (anyone at all?) wasn't sure about wallace's ability to operate at this level, that snapshot says it all. New Zealand's aggressive physicality, especially in the tight, was a few levels above what ireland can produce. buckley was the only one to match the type of dynamism when he came on.

Flannery's throwing was woeful and some of the handling errors, granted in dismal conditions, were not acceptable. wallace had a great game and carried the fight with POC.

one annoying thing - when the blacks threw to the front of the lineout, which was often, they never once threw even close to straight. So'oialo had to strain to reach back to his own side to collect on several occasions. I thought O'Callaghan was asleep for most of the game by the way.

Not sure of the merits of these games and the sooner the northern and southern hemisphere seasons are parralleled the better.

corn02

Noticed that too Uladh, could not believe they did not get called up in the line-outs for it.

Stupid from Horan, O'Connell fairly chewed him out.