Quote from: Tintown rattler on November 07, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 07, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 07, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
Quote from: OffTheDeck on November 06, 2018, 09:15:53 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 05, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
Did Hampsey actually fire one or is above shite talk?
I seen it happening. It's not shite talk but it wasn't Hampsey. Nasty stuff
Along with the spitting incident they had a backroom team member sent to the stand against Killyclogher for throwing a ball at a player, another backroom team member sent to stand in Armagh and then Damien OHagon threw an elderly steward to the ground causing a bit of a melee. Nasty stuff alright.

You'd need to be careful with slanderous accusations such as those because I was sitting in close proximity to that and can tell you now that is absolutely not what happened!

What happened?

I'd rather stay out of your slander case!

Just like to hear your eye witness account

That is a very serious accusation to make about Hagan. I seen that incident and it was actually Hagan who helped the steward up so your accusation he threw him to the ground is complete shite. He himself is the guts of 60 years old now too so at what stage does someone become elderly ?

Looking through your previous comments on here this could a case of typical clonoe anti Coalisland tripe.

If the rest of Tyrone haven't realised yet Monaghan are hurting badly over our senior team beating them this year. They accused a lot of Tyrone players that day of sledging. Here we have a team who went through Tyrone in the championship without one red card and one black card. All of a sudden a Monaghan ref from ten miles down the road from cross sends two Coalisland lads off inside one minute. Something fishy here.

Someone is telling me porkies then. What actually happened? How did the steward end up on his back?

Its not anti anything by the way. Its just whats current.

In that case for someone who didn't see what happened you have legally put yourself into a precarious position slandering our manager.  Maybe the "person" who told you this can help pay your legal case  ;)

Maybe  ::)

square_ball

Quote from: Localexpert on November 07, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
Along with the spitting incident they had a backroom team member sent to the stand against Killyclogher for throwing a ball at a player, another backroom team member sent to stand in Armagh and then Damien OHagon threw an elderly steward to the ground causing a bit of a melee. Nasty stuff alright.

You'd need to be careful with slanderous accusations such as those because I was sitting in close proximity to that and can tell you now that is absolutely not what happened!

What happened?

That is a very serious accusation to make about Hagan. I seen that incident and it was actually Hagan who helped the steward up so your accusation he threw him to the ground is complete shite. He himself is the guts of 60 years old now too so at what stage does someone become elderly ?

Looking through your previous comments on here this could a case of typical clonoe anti Coalisland tripe.

If the rest of Tyrone haven't realised yet Monaghan are hurting badly over our senior team beating them this year. They accused a lot of Tyrone players that day of sledging. Here we have a team who went through Tyrone in the championship without one red card and one black card. All of a sudden a Monaghan ref from ten miles down the road from cross sends two Coalisland lads off inside one minute. Something fishy here.

Someone is telling me porkies then. What actually happened? How did the steward end up on his back?

In that case for someone who didn't see what happened you have legally put yourself into a precarious position slandering our manager.  Maybe the "person" who told you this can help pay your legal case  ;)

Hope you're not going running to the British legal system?

Localexpert

Quote from: square_ball on November 07, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 07, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

What happened?

Hope you're not going running to the British legal system?

Be hard for me to bring a case against this person for slandering a third person don't you think?

square_ball

I'll rephrase that then - I hope you're not suggesting your club/manager goes running to the Britsh legal system.

Localexpert

Quote from: square_ball on November 07, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
I'll rephrase that then - I hope you're not suggesting your club/manager goes running to the Britsh legal system.

I'm sure he will make use of his free legal advice at home and make his own decision

skeog

Some witchhunt seems to be going on.Bans for Coalisland meaningless could matter to Cross though.

BIGONE

Sledging goes on in every game at every level, men and women. There will be no bans.

bigpackiechestout

What were the allegations arising out of the Tyrone Monaghan semi final? I don't remember these being posted on here or elsewhere in the media

Tintown rattler

Quote from: skeog on November 07, 2018, 02:35:38 PM
Some witchhunt seems to be going on.Bans for Coalisland meaningless could matter to Cross though.

Witch-hunt ! That's the best way to describe it.

There hasn't been a cheap from either cross or Coalisland camps about sledging etc ! It's a full blown cover up by a ref who lost complete control of what promised to be a great game. The social media abuse he took, which was by neutrals aka brolly, has led to this. Completely disgraceful

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: bigpackiechestout on November 07, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
What were the allegations arising out of the Tyrone Monaghan semi final? I don't remember these being posted on here or elsewhere in the media

Rumoured certain Tyrone players made reference to the Wylie's religion.

Dire Ear

Rumours------I was told-----I overheard-----reliable source----- Crowdofauldwemen   ;D ;D ;D

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Dire Ear on November 07, 2018, 03:23:40 PM
Rumours------I was told-----I overheard-----reliable source----- Crowdofauldwemen   ;D ;D ;D

Nobody said it happened. I said it was rumoured.

LeoMc

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 07, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
Quote from: bigpackiechestout on November 07, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

Rumoured certain Tyrone players made reference to the Wylie's religion.
There was never any word of which player until Tintown narrowed it down.

RetiredRessie

Is Tintown still pretending to be from Stewartstown?

Dire Ear

When is the EC v Omagh game? Will it be in Healy?