For unlovely counties.
For forgotten deeds.  The anti TSG anti commercial Director

I would suggest :

Enda Smith - Ros
Daniel Flynn -Flourbags
Donie Kingston -Laois
Someone from Mullinalaghta.
Brendan Murphy- Carlow
I have nothing against any of the named players but your selection method is as flawed as that of the journos. Enda Smith had one outstanding performance all year . How does that qualify him as the top/joint top midfielder in the country. Or are you simply trying to get Syferus on side?
I can feel a belt of the crozier coming. ;D

Syferus

Quote from: mrhardyannual on September 21, 2017, 03:48:43 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 21, 2017, 11:01:29 AM
For pre AIF gaiscíocht.

For unlovely counties.
For forgotten deeds.  The anti TSG anti commercial Director

I would suggest :

Enda Smith - Ros
Daniel Flynn -Flourbags
Donie Kingston -Laois
Someone from Mullinalaghta.
Brendan Murphy- Carlow
I have nothing against any of the named players but your selection method is as flawed as that of the journos. Enda Smith had one outstanding performance all year . How does that qualify him as the top/joint top midfielder in the country. Or are you simply trying to get Syferus on side?
I can feel a belt of the crozier coming. ;D

Enda Smith was MotM in the semi too. Basically the guaranteed Connacht PotY. Don't let facts get in the way of a jibe at a Rossie, though.

Orchard park

is there such  a provincial POTY award ?????

based on provincial championship performances alone or on a year round performance ???

Rossfan

Don't spill ye're POTYS whatever ye do.
The real All Stars are the lads who go through all the pain and training to play for lower Division teams in front of a few hundred at NFL games and know they'll be lucky to get more than 2 Championship games.
No matter what they do they're efforts are long forgotten when All Stars and Potty time cones around.
Next year they'll be all kicked into the Sunset by the end of May while the big lads get 3 extra rounds of high profile games against each other.
Now if  D4, D3 and D2 All Stars were also awarded at the same function and let the poor relations also have a free night out.... 
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Rossfan on September 21, 2017, 04:55:12 PM
Don't spill ye're POTYS whatever ye do.
The real All Stars are the lads who go through all the pain and training to play for lower Division teams in front of a few hundred at NFL games and know they'll be lucky to get more than 2 Championship games.
No matter what they do they're efforts are long forgotten when All Stars and Potty time cones around.
Next year they'll be all kicked into the Sunset by the end of May while the big lads get 3 extra rounds of high profile games against each other.
Now if  D4, D3 and D2 All Stars were also awarded at the same function and let the poor relations also have a free night out....
+1
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi