FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shark

Denmark are below NI and Sweden in world rankings. You sure they are seeded?

Syferus

Quote from: shark on October 09, 2017, 09:56:04 PM
Quote from: longballin on October 09, 2017, 09:53:04 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 09, 2017, 09:49:01 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on October 09, 2017, 09:44:55 PM
Italy in the playoffs? Who else can we meet?

Playoff seeds: Croatia, Denmark, Italy & Switzerland/Portugal

Non seeds: Northern Ireland, Sweden, Rep Ireland & Greece/Bosnia&Herzegovina

didnt know it is seeded  : (  a bit ominous

Will be tough. Wouldn't fear Denmark or Swiss. Other 3 would be so so tough

Swiss are 9 wins from 9, including beating Portugal. Denmark and Croatia are the easy touches, so to speak.

JPGJOHNNYG

Could be a north south play off O'Neill v o neill

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

rrhf

Delighted for Martin O Neill and James Mc Lean. The northern lights of this team. O Neill takes so much stick from RTE and the Southern media and plenty on here. What do you think of that lads? How important is the Northern influence in your eyes? Laois lad et all.

imtommygunn

general_lee

Syferus

Quote from: rrhf on October 09, 2017, 10:02:28 PM
Delighted for Martin O Neill and James Mc Lean. The northern lights of this team. O Neill takes so much stick from RTE and the Southern media and plenty on here. What do you think of that lads? How important is the Northern influence in your eyes? Laois lad et all.

Jesus you lads are obsessed.

tonto1888

Quote from: Syferus on October 09, 2017, 10:06:26 PM

Doesn't make it any less true

shark

All Irish. Couldn't give a damn North South East West. Or England in the case of Christie, Clark and Arter.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Orior on October 09, 2017, 10:01:49 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on October 09, 2017, 09:00:44 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 09, 2017, 08:59:16 PM
This has 0-0 written all over it.
Guaranteed

Right you two. I'm never listening to anything you say again, ever.

We're going to win the world cup

If I'm still single next June I might buy a wife while I'm over there
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

laoislad

Shut up ya gobshite and take off that chip on your shoulder for one night at least.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Syferus

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 09, 2017, 10:07:36 PM
Quote from: Syferus on October 09, 2017, 10:06:26 PM

Doesn't make it any less true

Doesn't make it true either. Go away with that utter shîte.

If O'Neill is getting targeted by the media because he's from the north why the fück was Trap getting it just as bad, if not worse, then? I'm done - enjoy the win and stop the whinging about non-exsisting problems.

Il Bomber Destro

Il Bomber Destro

Northerners certainly get a tough time from the Southern media, I think you'd need to have your head in the sand if you can't see it.