BennyCake

michaelg

From the Bunker

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

PFA Division 4 Team of the Year 77-78, 78-79,
PFA Division 3 Team of the Year 80-81,
PFA Division 2 Team of the Year 81-82, 82-83, 83-84, 84-85.

Well done FTB.
MWWSI 2017

From the Bunker

Quote from: muppet on April 28, 2013, 12:10:04 AM
PFA Division Team of the Year 4 77-78, 78- 79,
PFA Division Team of the Year 3 80 -81,
PFA Division Team of the Year 2 81 - 82, 82 - 83, 83 - 84, 84 - 85.

Well done FTB.

Yeah, all won in the lower divisions. Made it 7 out of 8 years from your stats above. Shows the consistency of the man.

CitySlicker11

Anyone heading to then England game at the end of May?

From the Bunker

Well what a strange thing sport is? The much unfancied McShane scores the winning goal that guarantees him Premiership football next season. Meanwhile the fancied Doyle will be looking at Division One football next season. The Gas thing is that they will probably both get sold and end up playing in the Championship! :P

ballinaman

illdecide

I'd love to go to Wembley to see that game but wouldn't know where to even try for a ticket (in with Irish). Ticketmaster.co.uk are selling them but along with bus tours and in with the English...so feck that. It's my 40th the day after too and really should have been on the ball before now...Whats the procedure for looking tickets in the Ireland end?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ballinaman

Quote from: illdecide on May 14, 2013, 03:49:27 PM
I'd love to go to Wembley to see that game but wouldn't know where to even try for a ticket (in with Irish). Ticketmaster.co.uk are selling them but along with bus tours and in with the English...so feck that. It's my 40th the day after too and really should have been on the ball before now...Whats the procedure for looking tickets in the Ireland end?
The FA website were selling Irish supporter section tickets before? Are they still available on the FA website. I got mine through my season ticket in the Aviva.

Irish end still available.Get on it illdecide
http://ticketing.thefa.com/