Plays, Musicals and Concerts help

Started by ziggysego, March 24, 2008, 01:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I was wondering if there is a website that I can search for plays, musical and concerts that are on in Donegal this week. Any help would be gratefully received.
Testing Accessibility

balladmaker

ziggysego

Thanks balladmaker. I'm looking for something on Thursday night. Not the best night of the week I know, but any recommendations?
Testing Accessibility

balladmaker

Haven't a clue Ziggy....all depends what you are after.  Thursday could be quiet enough after the exertions of Easter weekend.

ziggysego

For the folks.

We went to see the Luke Kelly thing in Carrickmore last year. Great show.
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Not sure the best place to put this but I've 2 x tickets for Matilda The Musical in Dublin on Saturday week 7th April for sale in the Bord Gais priced E68 each.

I've already seen it in and would've went again it's that good, however something has come up and I'm unable to go now.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

David McKeown

Went to Bon Jovi in the RDS last night. They were very good but the stewarding and organisation was abysmal. We were in the Gold Circle area in front of the stage and rather than having separate exists and entrances people were expected to go in and out at the side of the stage. As a result you had queues of people going in opposite directions in a very confined space whilst at the same time people stood in the same area meaning there were no clear lanes. Despite the obvious crushes that were happening officials refused to allow anyone out the back exists and continued to funnel people into the cramped space. As we were going out before the end it got soo bad that my wife began to have a panic attack before squeezing through a small gap.

I hope it was a one off because that level of poor organisation has the potential to have disastrous consequences.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Farrandeelin

Quote from: David McKeown on June 17, 2019, 10:07:34 PM
Went to Bon Jovi in the RDS last night. They were very good but the stewarding and organisation was abysmal. We were in the Gold Circle area in front of the stage and rather than having separate exists and entrances people were expected to go in and out at the side of the stage. As a result you had queues of people going in opposite directions in a very confined space whilst at the same time people stood in the same area meaning there were no clear lanes. Despite the obvious crushes that were happening officials refused to allow anyone out the back exists and continued to funnel people into the cramped space. As we were going out before the end it got soo bad that my wife began to have a panic attack before squeezing through a small gap.

I hope it was a one off because that level of poor organisation has the potential to have disastrous consequences.

Heading to see Pink there tonight. But we're sitting so hopefully it won't be as bad.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.