Where are they now?

Started by hoopsaaa, September 15, 2007, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoopsaaa

Used to be a big fellow that played full foward for Urney - nickname Hiefer - he wore glasses stuck on. Wonder where he is now?

Where's Tyrone Tom?

Where's big Audi?

Balboa

Quote from: hardstation on September 15, 2007, 02:23:38 AM
Where is big Naillie Patterson?

Large Neil quit hurling "to concentrate on his music" if i remember right.......

ONeill

Pat Spillane's brothers
Charlie Redmond
Olcan McFettridge
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

Francie Burke, Derrytresk, ClonMore and Tyrone
John Owens: Moy, Carlow and Tyrone
Frankie Bunn: 7 goals in an FA cup game for Oldham.

orangeman

Big Audi Hamilton is manager with Brackaville -
Francie Burke - living in Stewartstown and I think is helping out woth youth teams I think.
Tyrone Tom - Not sure.

rrhf

kerry goalscoring substitute in 86 semi final "and its a fabulous goal by Willie Maher"
Mick Lyons: Does he still eat the chickens rather than the eggs for Breakfast.
Fat and wobbly Galway free taker in 86 with 14 yard frees that just shaved the wrong side of the post - Steven Joyce.  
Red hand fan- bet ya hes causing a row up in Kilmacud. 8)
Maceoghain betya hes half cut at Kilmacud from a c/o and ating a garlic chip ;)
Orangeman - Can you remember Big John Owens late 80s.  A carlow man who lived in the Moy made his debut for Tyrone scoring 4 goals in the Mc kenna cup.  Democrat headlines called him the next Frank Mc Guigan.  I think a club game against Clonoe eventually scared him that much he went back to Carlow.  :D RHF should know more

Balboa

Quote from: ONeill on September 15, 2007, 09:56:17 AM
Pat Spillane's brothers
Charlie Redmond
Olcan McFettridge

I think Cloot is still involved in some capacity in Armoy, he was the best Antrim player i have seen, he just doesent court the publicity that some of his era do.

Bogball XV

Quote from: hardstation on September 15, 2007, 02:23:38 AM
Where is big Naillie Patterson?
He had a grocery shap in Cloghmills last I heard, apparently they were having problems with missing stock!!

Frank Casey

Pat Spillane's brothers
Charlie Redmond
Olcan McFettridge

Brother Tom is an auctioneer - http://www.tomspillane.ie/

Mick not so sure.
KERRY 3:7

we are blue... etc

What about Plunkett Donaghy. One of the best first names ever if you ask me, he had to have gone far with that under his belt?

Star Spangler

I remember marking Heifer at midfield one miserable wet day down in Urney.  He was a hard big fcuker if I remember correctly, but had bother with the goggles steaming up when it was wet!  I don't know why he didn't use lenses though.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

slow corner back

Quote from: Balboa on September 15, 2007, 12:37:03 PM
Pat Spillane's brothers
Charlie Redmond
Olcan McFettridge

I think Cloot is still involved in some capacity in Armoy, he was the best Antrim player i have seen, he just doesent court the publicity that some of his era do.

Cloot has had every position with armoy including chairman and manager. Hasn't been involved the last two or three years though taking a bit of a break he has a young child. Last coaching he did was with Creggan hurlers believe it or not.

paddypastit

Mick Spillane was working for an insurance company in Dublin - think he still is.

Charlie Redmond is a fireman and managing Dublin Senior club Naomh Barrog (Div 2 I think)
come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

Aerlik

"Tyrone's coming down with Plunketts. Most were named after the blonde bombshell though"

Now if they have blonde mullets I think the mothers' are trying to tell us something.

I met Dermot Earley two years ago in Perth when the Irish forces' team was over.  A real gentleman but a hoor with an RPG7 I'd say.

What's John O'Leary up to these days?  He had a great eff ya all attitude and those kickouts with the rugby boots on. Inspired me to invest in a pair.  Feckin useless for gaelic.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!