A load of balls!

Started by Norf Tyrone, February 15, 2007, 12:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Where is the cheapest place to but GAA balls?

Elverys have them for 59 euro and O'Neills online for 56 euro.

While bloody dear!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Homer

Is it for a club? I think O'Neills do some deal if it is and you buy in bulk.l

Stagmeister

If your living in Dublin you could try going to the O'Neills factory shop on Walkinstown Avenue just off the long mile road. I was there a few weeks ago and you could buy the official O'Neills GAA balls for around 30 euro...cant remember the exact price but it was in and around 30 quid. The only thing is the day I was there I think they only had 2 or 3 in stock so I dont know if you would be able to buy them in bulk there...

Mid Mon

Great shop for buying the aul football socks €1.50 a pair compared to €7 in sports shops. bus number 56A takes you out to it from the keys

thebandit

Shorts sports shop in Crossmaglen is generally cheaper than the south

Fionntamhnach

Sure there isn't any for sale in the O'Neills factory in Strabane Norf?

Norf Tyrone

Aye I know Bummer, but thought there may have been somewhere cheaper again online.

cavan4ever

and they say cavan people are tight with there money  :D :D

Norf Tyrone

Quoteand they say cavan people are tight with there money

If you can save a couple of quid over the 20-30 you have to buy. You see the problem is every time us Tyronies win a match we give the opposition the ball....it can be a costly business.  ;D

cavan4ever

yeah if ur buying in that quantity fair enuf!!

ardal

Don't suppose anyone would like to donate  ::)a few balls to the world's newest gaa club. No money, no balls and no idea, but we're just getting a new club up and running in Pamplona (no bull). Busy completing  ECB registation as we speak.

Contact gaapamplona@gmail.com