Whats the highest Level you've played GAA at?

Started by BallyhaiseMan, February 13, 2007, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats the highest Level you've played GAA at?

County
29 (27.1%)
Senior Club team
45 (42.1%)
B team
11 (10.3%)
Underage
17 (15.9%)
Never played at all
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 101

SlimShady

it must have been very brief as i dont recall it, and i'll tell big yin you were asking for him!

i done alright, we pasted you in Creggan-and i mean pasted you, even with your slanty pitch and crooked posts!! :D ;D

but at least you admitted it, fair play.

westmayo

Played under age regulary right up to U21 and schools, but recent years have seen not alot of football bar the odd fleeting apperance for the B side. Always say I'll get back into it but never do, for my sins

Kevin

Redgreenery

Just till underage for me, never was huge into playing even though I still enjoy an owl kick around of the ball in the back garden!!!

PadraicHenryPearse

good underage - about 7 underage county championships roscommon and dublin playing midfield.

found drink and the last 7 years i have retired and come out of retiement about 4 times, currently playing adult legaue 10 in dublin with the 5th team at my club. always say i'll give it one last year of training but just don't bother then.

dodo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2007, 06:02:26 PM
good underage - about 7 underage county championships roscommon and dublin playing midfield.

found drink and the last 7 years i have retired and come out of retiement about 4 times, currently playing adult legaue 10 in dublin with the 5th team at my club. always say i'll give it one last year of training but just don't bother then.

Are you a Kilmacud Crokes clubman ?

5 Sams

Bit pointless this really. I know of a couple of guys on this board who have played at a VERY high level but who wouldnt dream of bumming or blowing about it....

By the way I played 1 minor game for Down against Armagh.....short and sweet career cos we won. :P :P :P
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

QuoteBit pointless this really. I know of a couple of guys on this board who have played at a VERY high level but who wouldnt dream of bumming or blowing about it....

You promised me you wouldn't say anything.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Canalman

Senior football for club.

Reached semi final of senior championship once. Sin é.

Syd The Sailor

"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

bombidal

*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***