Whats the highest Level you've played GAA at?

Started by BallyhaiseMan, February 13, 2007, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats the highest Level you've played GAA at?

County
29 (27.1%)
Senior Club team
45 (42.1%)
B team
11 (10.3%)
Underage
17 (15.9%)
Never played at all
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Kerry Mike

They fecking are, I won a County U21 medal 20 years ago this year, I was a young minor at the time though  :P
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

NICSSA

shady character

Senior Club for meself.

Thought Niccsa mbe played at provincial level?!   ;)

SlimShady

which is like reserve football to most other counties....considering its Creggan you played for!

shady character

Ur actually right Slim. We were division 2 for much of the time I played.

So If I was a reserve player what wud that make you?
A mid-twenties flop?!  :D

SlimShady

Correct, thats what i am. A mid 20's flop with more wee gold ones than the whole of Creggans history!!!  :D ;D

it must be a horrible thing, jealousy...

shady character

Very Good Slim. But to boast about havin  2 cship medals, whenever you never kicked a ball, is pathetic!!

That's like boasting about how gr8 footballers your mates are!!  :D

2 medals?? I reckon u don't have ny.... :'(

SlimShady

did i not?  :D

dead on then!! have you not got tired of barking up that wrong tree yet??

for the record, i have never been to America/Australia never mind played football there!! you plonker Rodney. :D

shady character

"i have never been to America/Australia never mind played football there!!"

"never mind played football"...thats more like it! :D

How many minutes of football did you play Slim in those 2 campaigns?

As I said before, Creggan aspire to be a top Senior club. An Intermediate cship was the highlight of my career, and not to be sneered at.
Not that funny slim.

SlimShady

Intermediate Championship??? I have 2 of them as well.

my pathetic boasting is only as pathetic as you claiming to have played Senior Club Football when you've really only played Junior Club Football, for a 2nd tier team, in a 2nd tier championship for a 3rd rate club!!

shady character

as I said before: for you to belittle creggan's modest achievements because you claim to have 2 senior
medals whilst contributing zilch is the equivalent to:

boasting about how gr8 footballers your mates are!!   :D

cullahmo

Played senior club football. Nearly played county hurling, the county hurling team were playing after a U21 football game that I had just played in and they were short a number of players. The Senior hurling manager asked if any one of us had played hurling before. We declined to play for the county as they could not gaurantee us a lift home after the game. Happened around 1982 up in Ballybofey. The standard of Donegal hurling was at an all time high at the time.

SlimShady

my mates are great footballers (Shane Devlin especially  ;)), thats true, yours aren't unfortunately.

now admit you were wrong in saying you played top level football and we'll stop boring the rest of the posters?

you played in Div 2 ffs, thats not top tier. if you'd played last year then fair enough but you didnt-otherwise you'd know i played as i played both league games against you orks  :D

shady character

Duno where you got that one from...didnt know u and geek were paly.

Yes I played Div2 mostly but did have a brief spell a couple of years ago when we were in div1.

Good man...how did you get on? or mbe you woke up before fat seamy sang... :D

Fionntamhnach

Played underage football, in recent years the only football I've played was a fluke appearance at third-level.