The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

If we can hold on to these three points we're right back in the title race!
Spoken with the lack of self worth you'd expect from any Spurs fan. Despite a 3 goal lead at home Tony is still haunted by United's legendary 5 goal comeback at WHL to send the Spurs fans and players off seeking counselling for the next decade!  Even now he still hedges his bets when the Spuds are 3 up!!  ;D

T Fearon

Er it was the loss of a two goal lead to Stoke a few weeks ago that scared me

T Fearon

Spurs and Harry rattling the goals in today👍😀👍😀👍😫👍👍😫😃😃

T Fearon

Another routine win tonight,with the three points wrapped up at half time.Really encouraged with the consistency and particularly an ever tight defence.Only 5 points behind the leaders and only beaten once in the league this year

T Fearon

Phew that was close.Invested at 11/8 Harry to score and Spurs win...had to wait until 93rd minute

T Fearon

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

T Fearon

Another imperious performance today! Moving like a juggernaut,and will be nice to hammer Chelski next weekend and move onwards to become the highest finishing London club in Premiership this season!

heganboy

should be a great game next weekend. Looking forward to it. Chelsea will need to find their touch in front of goal. Alli will be a big miss for spurs.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

SHEEDY

spurs serious title contenders??? on their day i think they're a match for anybody but they're maybe lacking abit of strength in depth upfront if anything happened to harry kane.
nil satis nisi optimum

T Fearon

Amazing run,undefeated in the league since the opening day,and defence looking tight and non error prone.Its an average league,and if a top class striker can be got in January,who knows.Will be extremely disappointed if Spurs don't finish in the top four,and definitely can aim to be the highest placed London club this season

BennyHarp

Pochettino has been a God send to the English national team. Off the top of my head, Clyne, Chambers, Shaw, Lallana, Alli, Mason, Kane and Rodriguez have all developed into internationals under him. He seems like a serious operator - pity he'll probably go to Madrid next season.
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

Have to hand it to Spurs. Some run and Kane only finding form now. He's already hot on Vardy's trail.

After exactly 20 seasons of finishing behind Arsenal, this really could be their year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

.......After exactly 20 seasons of finishing behind Arsenal, this really could be their year......to make it 21 years!

annapr

Two games without a win and T.Fearon goes missing....