Armagh injury crisis

Started by onefaircounty, February 16, 2014, 11:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Quote from: JP on February 24, 2014, 09:50:28 PM
Ah crap that's awful news. McKeever will be a massive loss. No Toner to step in for that position either.

Who's the best bet there now? Vernon?

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

BennyCake

Ah crap that's awful news. McKeever will be a massive loss. No Toner to step in for that position either.

If Vernon is the best we have, then we'll be in Div 4 next season.

gander

Toner was on the bench and warmin up during the Down match so hopefully he's available

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 24, 2014, 10:40:56 PM

Is  that  Wullie or  Fearon?  ;D

All of a Sludden

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 24, 2014, 11:26:22 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 24, 2014, 10:40:56 PM

Is  that  Wullie or  Fearon?  ;D

Definitely Wullie, he is the more accomplished footballer having played for Whitecross.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Dont Matter

McKeever is running scared, the same with the rest of the 'injuries'. They know what's coming March 8th and they're abandoning ship. Especially since the execution will be televised on setanta!

Come out and put up your dukes.

'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

stew

Great opportunity to blood some lads that have not had much of an opportunity to see what they can do in meaningful matches.

Thankfully the crowd we play next are shitebags so we should beat them even if we send out the under twenty ones.  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

naka

Young john magill and mc cullough from cruppen drafted onto Armagh panel last night as numbers low

T Fearon

Come on? Surely at least one player broke a leg, did their cruciate, had the last rites, in Navan?