Gymnastics

Started by Orior, November 06, 2015, 09:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Maybe a poll needed. Gymnastics on television now includes super slow motion in high definition. Should it carry a NSFW or Over-18 classification?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

5 Sams

Quote from: Orior on November 06, 2015, 09:06:42 AM
Maybe a poll needed. Gymnastics on television now includes super slow motion in high definition. Should it carry a NSFW or Over-18 classification?

Rule 1  ;)
The Aristocrat Years

gallsman

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 06, 2015, 11:04:06 AM
Quote from: Orior on November 06, 2015, 09:06:42 AM

Rule 1  ;)

Just for that, I really, really hope you get a HD screenshot of someone like Louis Smith's junk tring to fight its way out of lycra.

illdecide

Ahh Jasus Bai's...don't be bordering on perversion now, most of them Gymnastics are young girls...unless...nah forget about it.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

nrico2006

Just realising that the hot chickaritos thread has lay dormant for a long time now, someone needs to get her rolling again.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Milltown Row2

Jesus 2015 the last post!!

Anyway my cousins young lad struck gold for Ireland in Paris yesterday on the floor. Eamon along with Rhys won their events, after the recent games this has been a decent turn around for them both.

Next tournament is in Liverpool at the end of October
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Great sport-fantastic prep for other sports too