Munster Club Championships 2021

Started by Ball Hopper, November 14, 2021, 06:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjm

Nanderson

Finbarrs dont seem to have a way of scoring from play. Heavily reliant on frees and that was a hell of a pressure one he hit to equalise the game.

thewobbler

Good game.

I'm expecting both sides to accumulate a pile of yellow cards in extra time.

Idiotic from Brannigan

Baile an tuaigh

Pure stupidity at the end by kilcoo. Cork man rolling like he got shot.

thewobbler

Quote from: Nanderson on January 29, 2022, 04:27:01 PM
Finbarrs dont seem to have a way of scoring from play. Heavily reliant on frees and that was a hell of a pressure one he hit to equalise the game.
They might just be heavily reliant on frees as Kilcoo foul them in most of their attacks!

grounded

Yep, absolutely daft action by Aidan Brannigan. Really poor discipline.

full moon

Really poor indiscipline there cost then the game and likely may lose in extra time. Although they are extremely fit.

full moon

Have to say I don't think it's a great game myself, very fussy refereeing, players feigning injury, massive amount of handpassing and little kickpassing.

Think Kilcoo are having a poor performance compared to what they're capable of. Finbarrs have played fairly well, very big team but using it well from kick outs.

An Watcher

grounded

Quote from: thewobbler on January 29, 2022, 04:28:24 PM
Quote from: Nanderson on January 29, 2022, 04:27:01 PM
They might just be heavily reliant on frees as Kilcoo foul them in most of their attacks!

Yep and some really silly frees to give away. Case in point being that free at end for St Finbarrs. Kilcoo midfielder dragged the st Finbarrs player when not even in possession.
    Really poor discipline.

Blowitupref

half time in extra time. Finbarrs 1-12 Kilcoo 1-15
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Baile an tuaigh

Kilcoo playing into the scoring end. 2nd half of extra time is where you would fancy the men lighter and more nimble on their feet. Anything can happen. I'd imagine kilcoo will play a lot more possession game this next ten minutes and pounce when they get the opportunity.

pjm

Hoof Hearted

Aidan Brannigan should buy all them boys a pint tonight
Got him outta jail
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Blowitupref

Kilcoo 1-18 to 1-13. Aiden Brannigan will be especially pleased his team mates won that match in extra time.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose