Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Dolph you are what is known in Armagh as a moonbeam
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Dolph1

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 16, 2019, 08:01:50 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 16, 2019, 04:58:49 AM
Quote from: heganboy on February 16, 2019, 04:09:06 AM
Ok on a slightly different note. I know he did a one hour ramble today, but his speech is seriously, and I mean seriously slurred. That guy is not well. There is something very very strange happening in Washington. For a man that doesn't drink that is not a good sign.

That constant sniffing should give you a clue as to what he's on. I think people who take that much money from the federal government should have to pass a drug test.

I'm not a trump man but Jesus you boys are desperate. The man doesn't drink alcohol or coffee but he does hard drugs?

Clinton got a you know what from an intern and that couldn't be kept quiet. What makes you think the president would get away with smuggling a class A drug into the white house and using it regularly without anyone leaking it??

It's another pathetic attempt to convince the public Trump is mentally unfit for office so they can justify invoking the 25th amendment.
Lap dog Eamonnca1 (a.k.a. Sid Waddell) is just bleating out the party line like the repeater he is.
They will lie and lie again to your face.

Rod Rosenstein is on the hook for mentioning wearing a wire while in President Trumps company according to Andy McCabe. They are trying to spin it that he was doing this as a patriotic act so he will get off.

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

Don Lemon can walk back some of his comments about who the most dangerous people in America are

johnnycool

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 18, 2019, 11:42:56 AM
Don Lemon can walk back some of his comments about who the most dangerous people in America are

Thoughts and prayers!

J70

Time to leave foxy.

Black folks are out to get you.

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on February 18, 2019, 12:05:14 PM

Time to leave foxy.

Black folks are out to get you.
and women

American women are 16x more likely to die by gunfire than women in Europe
Misogyny is weaponised by the NRA

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dolph1

Taken from another thread

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 17, 2019, 12:58:37 PM
Jussie Smollett 'paid Nigerian brothers to attack him'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47269827

So another Hollywood type resorted to absolute lies to make a story about trump supporters attacking him and virtue signal his way up the leaderboard.

The news networks carried the story and some democrat senators were straight on the case to yet again take a swipe at republicans. I won't expect they will apologise and call for Mr Smollett to go to jail, where he actually should be for telling such lies.

whitey

The issue I have is that anyone who even dared question Smolletts story was accused of participating in a modern day lynching by the beautiful people.

Think about it for a moment. 2 Donald Trump supporters roaming the streets of Chicago at 2 am on a night when it  was -20 degrees. They somehow just happened to have  a noose and a bottle of bleach when they happened to run into an actor that most people had never heard of, and recognized him as "that n1&&er f@bbot from Empire. ". When interviewed an hour or so later Smollett was still wearing the noose.

The whole thing was a joke

easytiger95

With regard to Trump and Class A's - apparently crushed up Adderall is his poison of choice - ironic that a President who has completely betrayed all the promises he made about opioids might be himself abusing a prescription medicine.

Dolph1

Quote from: omochain on February 16, 2019, 04:36:50 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on February 15, 2019, 05:53:42 PM
The real national emergency has been going on since the black twerp was elected

Where do you get all that vile crap from. Do your research associates just send it to you or do you get it directly from the infowars agents in St Petersburg. You should sign up for GAAGO and you might find you have less time for disseminating your pathetic propaganda. Or maybe you could do some research for me and let me know where the Mexicans are going to invest the money they saved on the Wall. That might be an interesting opportunity for both of us.

I work for WikiLeaks and Vladamir Putin  ;D

Democracy dies in darkness LOL. Of course none of those items in the Obama picture were true, right liberals?  ;)

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 18, 2019, 02:02:32 PM
The issue I have is that anyone who even dared question Smolletts story was accused of participating in a modern day lynching by the beautiful people.

Think about it for a moment. 2 Donald Trump supporters roaming the streets of Chicago at 2 am on a night when it  was -20 degrees. They somehow just happened to have  a noose and a bottle of bleach when they happened to run into an actor that most people had never heard of, and recognized him as "that n1&&er f@bbot from Empire. ". When interviewed an hour or so later Smollett was still wearing the noose.

The whole thing was a joke

All sides get up in this shit. The right with their false flags and utter denial that anyone on their side is capable of violence or other acts borne out of bigotry (just think back a couple of months to the headtheball down in Florida shipping the letter bombs to Dem leaders the week before the election). The left with their do-not-dare-question anyone who claims to be a victim of such an act.

It would be nice if people would wait a minute for investigations to be conducted (or even started) by the authorities before piling on, from whatever perspective, with little information to go on.

But, this is the age of twitter and who can be more outraged. Then, 24 hours later, they've all moved to the next story.

I'd never heard of Smolletts before this either. If it is true it was a set-up by himself, his career is over. And he should face the full force of the law.

seafoid

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 18, 2019, 02:11:21 PM

Where do you get all that vile crap from. Do your research associates just send it to you or do you get it directly from the infowars agents in St Petersburg. You should sign up for GAAGO and you might find you have less time for disseminating your pathetic propaganda. Or maybe you could do some research for me and let me know where the Mexicans are going to invest the money they saved on the Wall. That might be an interesting opportunity for both of us.

Democracy dies in darkness LOL. Of course none of those items in the Obama picture were true, right liberals?  ;)

"Benghazi" compared to 75,000 dead by gunshot since 1.1.16
"Politicized FBI" compared to sacking Comey and McCabe on obstruction
"85 mn on 29 vacations" compared to trump playing golf for over 230 days since 1.1.16
"Fake birth cert" compared to trump's election promises
"abuse of veterans" compared to insulting the military
" Doubled the debt " compared to $1tn in tax cuts . GOP is no longer fiscally conservative
"Obamacare" compared to 70% support for a new healthcare system
"Hillary's illegal server" vs colluding with Russia

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

mrdeeds

Quote from: seafoid on February 18, 2019, 04:14:38 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on February 18, 2019, 02:11:21 PM

"Benghazi" compared to 75,000 dead by gunshot since 1.1.16
"Politicized FBI" compared to sacking Comey and McCabe on obstruction
"85 mn on 29 vacations" compared to trump playing golf for over 230 days since 1.1.16
"Fake birth cert" compared to trump's election promises
"abuse of veterans" compared to insulting the military
" Doubled the debt " compared to $1tn in tax cuts . GOP is no longer fiscally conservative
"Obamacare" compared to 70% support for a new healthcare system
"Hillary's illegal server" vs colluding with Russia

Did Trump's own daughter not send classified emails from a non protected server? If Obama said what Trump said when meeting Putin he'd have being lynched. Christie even recently said that Trump is held to lower standards than all his predecessors and he's Republican.

sid waddell

No surprise to see the forum's resident racist in chief portraying a black president as sub human.

Dolph1